Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good clubs in south beacH??

vixenf25

Hi Vixenf25! Welcome to Clubplanet! If you like "upscale" ritzy "see and be seen" places, check out Opium, Pearl, Prive. If you're into the more fun side of clubbing and you like places that are more about the music, check out Crobar (especially monday nights), Blue (local dj talent every night until 5am and no cover), Nerve (nice atmosphere lots of fun), Rain (tuesdays for Homecookin'). This is just my opinion. But it may be a good start. You might like Nikki Beach on sundays and Space 34 on saturdays (on NE 11th in downtown).

this is so much to do, I hope you are here at least a week.

Mondays - Crobar

Tues - Nerve and automatic slims

Wed - Blue, and check back here for a few other places

Thur- Rumi -Nelson Diaz, Crobar upstairs for Dope (house music), Prive - Betty Ford House and hip hop, Shore CLub

Fri - Life for Ralph Falcon, Nerve - James Z., Lime Bar

Sat. - go to places you havent been yet, and then Sat late, Sun Early like 5 am for Sunrise Session @ Space 34.

Sun - Jazid , Nikki/Pearl, Prive

Go to the beach and hang out at Wet WilliesInfo and pictures

I was just in South Beach for a week. On Thursday, the music upstairs at Crobar is dope. Friday night at Prive, the women were incredible and the music was just as good. No matter where you're from, no matter who you are, do not miss Sunrise Sessions on the patio at Space in downtown Miami, opens at 7am Sunday morning! There is nothing like it and Oscar G tears it up!

Originally posted by njdionysus

I was just in South Beach for a week. On Thursday, the music upstairs at Crobar is dope. Friday night at Prive, the women were incredible and the music was just as good. No matter where you're from, no matter who you are, do not miss Sunrise Sessions on the patio at Space in downtown Miami, opens at 7am Sunday morning! There is nothing like it and Oscar G tears it up!

when do they not play hip hop at prive??? ive been meaning to check it out, but i hear they rarely play house music!!!!:(