Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT @ Webster Hall

Doors 10pm

Webster Hall

(125 E 11th St.)

*The Summit, WKTU & Ultra Records present the American debut of Ultra Records artist Dannii Minogue, with DJs BT, Rich P. "The Riddler," Johnny Budz, Mike Rizzo and Louie DeVito. Additional performances by Dana Rayne, Galleon and Kevin Aviance. Hosted by Vic Latino

Doors 10pm

Webster Hall

(125 E 11th St.)

*The Summit, WKTU & Ultra Records present the American debut of Ultra Records artist Dannii Minogue, with DJs BT, Rich P. "The Riddler," Johnny Budz, Mike Rizzo and Louie DeVito. Additional performances by Dana Rayne, Galleon and Kevin Aviance. Hosted by Vic Latino

This is what you posted dude. I see louie Devito under dj's. And I am sorry I don't listen to pop music. Peace.

Some of your facts are getting mixed up.

BT is not performing at Webster Hall he is performing at AVALON.

He will be on a special panel were people can ask him questions one on one, Michael Paoletta is moderating.

From the Billboard Events site: www.billboardevents.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.

The Billboard Q&A

This one-on-one interview between Billboard's Michael Paoletta and dance and electronic superstar BT will educate and entertain. Be prepared to learn and laugh.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

8:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. Webster Hall

(125 E 11th St.)

*The Summit, WKTU & Ultra Records present the American debut of Ultra Records artist Dannii Minogue, with DJs Rich P. "The Riddler," Johnny Budz, Mike Rizzo and Louie DeVito. Additional performances by Dana Rayne, Galleon and Kevin Aviance. Hosted by Vic Latino

RICK needs more of websterhalls respect. Hes the more popular of all your djs. Look at his placing on this website. WWW.THEDJLIST.COM far ahead of your other DJS. Dont get me wrong there all talented. Just you guys over at websterhall dont promote sat night at all. LOOK at all the promotions and advertisements ya do on thurs,fri. Great im sure you guys are doin great numbers whatever. But ya dont do crap on sats and look how great those nights do as well.

Hey Silver - well, thanks to cotoncandy... i checked out the link to the billboard events and noticed that the evening at WH is linked to KTU - that says it all --- as to why the imposter (YUK) will be there as opposed to Corbo.

P.S. I see that Corbo is up there on the DJ List. Very KOOOOL.