Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im off to NYC babyyyyyyyyyyy!

digital7

It's like... 6:30am and I'm finishing some packing for my trip before heading out to the airport @ 7. I will embark on a weeked full of beer, liqour, pot, mayhem and debauchery. I'll post some pictures as soon as I have some. So, I just wanted to say wasssup to everyone and I hope you have a great weekend. I wont be on the board till about tuesday when I get back so try not to miss me too much

peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace yo!

Originally posted by digital7

It's like... 6:30am and I'm finishing some packing for my trip before heading out to the airport @ 7. I will embark on a weeked full of beer, liqour, pot, mayhem and debauchery. I'll post some pictures as soon as I have some. So, I just wanted to say wasssup to everyone and I hope you have a great weekend. I wont be on the board till about tuesday when I get back so try not to miss me too much

peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace yo!

Have a safe trip Digital. I myself will be in NY during November for a week of vinyl shopping. Anyone plan on being there in November let me know.

Have fun. Be safe.

Peace,

OBBY

Originally posted by blendprod

party report????

ah, yes.. I almost forgot about that.. nothing defenite as of yet, but I am hitting up Filter 14 tonight to check out Dennis Rodgers and Matt Licata for some serious choonage..

Inland Knights are spinning @ The Sullivan Room tomorrow so Im thinkin bout hitting that up .. and check out Bill Patrick tomorrow as well...

Le Zouk on sunday for some serious drunkeness and ofcourse the Dolphins game earlier on at a sports bar

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Im alive and well.. 4 hrs into being in NYC and it's beautiful .. what an amazing city.. the sights, the sound, the people.. this is turning out to be a truly special experience.. will post more about it when I can get to a comp....

swallow all those words cock suckaa

you know ur not gonna wanna leave:laugh: :laugh:

NYC = best place on earth

:finger:

but in all seriousness... this city is unique.. I just finished taking a 3 1/2 hr walk down god knows where.. but it was awesome

make sure you go to sound factory sunday morning..

and im telling you now dont go untill like 10am the earliest.....

i usually get there between noon and 2 but i dont know if tthey will let you in that late.

but 10 am is the best time.

ill bet you $100 you cant last the afternoon there..

if you stay till closing and tell me the last song he played then i respect ur ass cause i cant close half the time lolol