Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo shady . . .

eggmok

last night i downloaded your "shuffle along" cd on my new mp3 player. it was a pain in the ass cause i had to convert the cd tracks (cda) to wav to mp3, but well worth it. question for you, the track by "shady", i forgot the name, is yours? you did that? if you did, i'm really impressed. good shit.

anthing new comin out, let me know . . .

lastly, where the fuck are you and why haven't you been posting, i need to see what the weather is going to be this weekend . . .

Originally posted by Kuro

Whenever you see tracks by "Shady" on Sung's mixes they are done by him.

wow, i'm really, really impressed. i have to find the name of the track, but it's pretty phat. i had no clue shady was so talented, given that all he talks about is takin a dump in vicman's living room . . .:laugh:

Originally posted by eggmok

wow, i'm really, really impressed. i have to find the name of the track, but it's pretty phat. i had no clue shady was so talented, given that all he talks about is takin a dump in vicman's living room . . .:laugh:

if you actually came out more often you might get to listen to some of them getting played out, same for some of reval's stuff, but of course your hermit . . . so . . . :blank: