Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johhny Cash - A Music Legend Dies:

technoisdead

problematic, so what problems have i caused

it started off as a joke, then it got to be funny with your "new" people comment, so i just had to meddle

btw, i said you'd know my name not me personally

Originally posted by groovefire

Well I for one think it's lame to come onto a board of people who you know or have met and act all sneeky just to annoy people. I may actually like you in the real world, as I like the rest of the people here. But I sure as shit don't like the meddling and problematic "technoisdead". If you know me and were cool, you would have said who you are.

I'm outta here. See some of you soon. Peace!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by technoisdead

yes i believe i also met you the same night

but that would be the only time i think

4th of July weekend? That was the only night I went to Studio 3 - and what's up with all the drama?? (not that we're not a little dramatic ourselves ;) ) but we usually don't just assume new people are tools - they just turn out that way. If you're not a tool we'd have figured it out eventually :tongue:

Yes it was the 4th weekend at Studio 3 and the party at Don and Festers after...;o)

It was just a joke, like a CP board attack, just for fun...

Then hating on "new" people just made me go at it more...;o)

Kevin

Originally posted by whadupg

4th of July weekend? That was the only night I went to Studio 3 - and what's up with all the drama?? (not that we're not a little dramatic ourselves ;) ) but we usually don't just assume new people are tools - they just turn out that way. If you're not a tool we'd have figured it out eventually :tongue:

Yes it was the 4th weekend at Studio 3 and the party at Don and Festers after...;o)

It was just a joke, like a CP board attack, just for fun...

Then hating on "new" people just made me go at it more...;o)

Kevin

Well then I must have met you as well?? Finally outing yourself:tongue:

That's right you were there as well...;o)

I was sitting next to you guys, you were on the couch and I was in the chair right next to you, in the corner...;o)

W/o sounding too gay, here is a description of me. 5'8", brown hair, blue eyes and stocky...

Rachel introduced us...

Kevin

Originally posted by prplhz

Well then I must have met you as well?? Finally outing yourself:tongue:

That's right you were there as well...;o)

I was sitting next to you guys, you were on the couch and I was in the chair right next to you, in the corner...;o)

W/o sounding too gay, here is a description of me. 5'8", brown hair, blue eyes and stocky...

Rachel introduced us...

Kevin

Surprized you didn't peg me, I had made very similar posts as clues...

Thought the Johhny Cash was a dead give away...

As I had said it started out as a joke. The "yay, yay new people" reply makes us even. As I thought that was rather piss poor...

So considering this isn't really your board, what's the big deal with new people? Being a promoter, I would think that new people, most likely club goers, would be welcome, guess not...

As you said, I don't really care either...

I actually had a feeling it was you, 22. Don't know why, just had a feeling based on some other threads on Brett's Board.

Well, welcome to CP, not sure I agree with the way you came onto the board, but then again, I don't really care either.

This board is for converation 1st, not promotions. We don't want promoters here, we want cool people. Some new people are cool. Some new people suck. We don't like sucky people clogging the board with the sucky posts. We haze new people in an attempt to determine whether they are cool or sucky. Like I said before, if you can't hang, you can't hang. If my silly crank yankers post pissed you off to that degree, clearly you cannot hang.

This thread may help, have a read:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=176384&highlight=turn

I was never even slightly pissed off, ammused, quite...

I'll miss you 2...

This board is for converation 1st, not promotions. We don't want promoters here, we want cool people. Some new people are cool. Some new people suck. We don't like sucky people clogging the board with the sucky posts. We haze new people in an attempt to determine whether they are cool or sucky. Like I said before, if you can't hang, you can't hang. If my silly crank yankers post pissed you off to that degree, clearly you cannot hang.

This thread may help, have a read:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=176384&highlight=turn

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I bet techno was wearing Todd's Epic missing sunglasses while posting and pissing people off.

Hey Todd, are they green bulgari's? I now mysteriously have possession of a very *epic* pair of men's mirrored sunglasses that must have somehow found their way into me or heather's bag @ zion and I need to return them to their rightful owner. Plus, they're ugly.:tongue:

Originally posted by foxylady69

Hey Todd, are they green bulgari's? I now mysteriously have possession of a very *epic* pair of men's mirrored sunglasses that must have somehow found their way into me or heather's bag @ zion and I need to return them to their rightful owner. Plus, they're ugly.:tongue:

Nope. Brown Ralph Lauren’s. Positive they were in my bag, but bar was open to the world all night, so my bad I guess, can’t trust anyone these days.

Thanks though.

Nope. Brown Ralph Lauren’s. Positive they were in my bag, but bar was open to the world all night, so my bad I guess, can’t trust anyone these days.

Thanks though.

Bro I had the same ones @ the beg. of the summer, got them @ Filenes.. lost them @ a fiasco of a red sox game... I feel your pain.