Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicago House Music Read******

playgroundb

• 2 weeks later...

What about Mazi and Boo Williams from Chicago? Also check out Demarkus Lewis (from Dallas, TX) he's all Chicago style Deep, Deep House, but he's on a more funky tip than just pure vocals.

Check out these tracks:

Demarkus Lewis - Turn Up The Sirens

Boo Williams & Demarkus Lewis - Keys to the City (Original Mix)

Kenny Hawkes (He's a UK DJ). Check out his track that came out aast year that is PURE House. It's called 'Dance For Me'. It has this sweet Technotronic "Pump Up The Jam" sample in it.

Also Mazi and Brett Johnson put out some very good tracks.

This board knows jack shit about Chicago style House. Everything here is all about KTU mainstream SHIT. This includes most of the DJ's that post here too. They take no chances. They talk about underground - underground my ass!

Expand your horizons people beyond House pop cullture icon remixe CHEESE by Junior, JP, etc.

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

What about Mazi and Boo Williams from Chicago? Also check out Demarkus Lewis (from Dallas, TX) he's all Chicago style Deep, Deep House, but he's on a more funky tip than just pure vocals.

Check out these tracks:

Demarkus Lewis - Turn Up The Sirens

Boo Williams & Demarkus Lewis - Keys to the City (Original Mix)

Kenny Hawkes (He's a UK DJ). Check out his track that came out aast year that is PURE House. It's called 'Dance For Me'. It has this sweet Technotronic "Pump Up The Jam" sample in it.

Also Mazi and Brett Johnson put out some very good tracks.

This board knows jack shit about Chicago style House. Everything here is all about KTU mainstream SHIT. This includes most of the DJ's that post here too. They take no chances. They talk about underground - underground my ass!

Expand your horizons people beyond House pop cullture icon remixe CHEESE by Junior, JP, etc.

All I spin is house music. disco mostly.

its all about the house music

CZR is one of my favorite labels:hat: