Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riicchhiieeee Fuckin Rryyddeellll

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

pple need to stop getting so worked up...he's just giving his opinion....don't get your panties in a bunch :rolleyes:

Agreed! Too many people get worked up on these boards when someone voices an honest opinion. Doesn't mean they're dumb, don't know music or are gay. Just means they weren't feeling them that day (and other people may have felt the same...they just don't say anything). Hell, I've talked to some dj's after the night was through and THEY felt they didn't play their best (even though the crowd was going crazy). Opinions people... everyone's entitled to them ...as long as you don't insult, it's all good! ;)

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

i was definately impressed last night.....didnt expect it to be as crowded as it was ......and as for richie.....i thought he played great except for a few exceptions.....(in ur eyes) for example....but when im jumpin around all night fucked up or not then that tells me i enjoyed the music....as for the girls brian i will have to disagree with u here......there were tons of em and majority of them were hot......

i do have one major complaint though.....what the fawk is up with the ac in that place......was the heat on or something....its lika freakin sweat box.....but overall awesom time:D

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

pple need to stop getting so worked up...he's just giving his opinion....don't get your panties in a bunch :rolleyes:

I agree. It's only one night he was commenting on. Geez, the guy is at Metro almost every week and usually gives nothing but positive reviews. I'm sure after Richie plays next week, everything will be back to normal.;)

Originally posted by rollo7555

It wasn't that great anyway...Same BS week after week. Don't expect anything but same shit w/ this new Friday. By the way, get ready for the DWI shit from the cops. They didn't like Metro and they won't like this any better

???? :confused: after 7 posts u come out with an opinion like that?????? :blown:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Incredible night? Were you at the same place I was? It was far from incredible. His set went no where last night. I was waiting for him to pick it up all night and he didnt. He needs to play some different songs and get rid of Luz Divina. The song has been played out for a while. I know Richie is capable of playing much better. I guess he just had an off night.

:laugh: bRIAN PLEASE DRINK MORE BUD NEXT WEEK:laugh:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I would never bring a personal problem I might have into a review. My review is my review. I have heard Richie numerous times and he has been great almost all the time. Last night, wasnt one of his great nights. The music wasnt that great last night IMO. I know Riche is capable of playing much better. He is entitled to his off nights just like any other DJ. As for the girls, yea there were girls by your bar, but if you would have walked around you would have noticed there was alot more guys than girls. I have always posted good reviews of Richie and Metro/Merge. Today just wasnt one of them. Richie knows I like him and his djing and Im sure he knows my post was constructive crticism. I still enjoy Metro and I am sure I will be back there.

FYI, I was sober last night.

See But it is Personal Brian, especially from you - No accounting for Loyalty. I missed Fri night so I can not post my opinion about the music or "The warped Dance Floor" By the way when do you ever hit the Dance floor? You are giving Rich constructive criticism?? You are supposed to be friends with all the people at Metro/SP you could walk up to Rich and give him his constructive criticism - I am sure he would take it with stride. Instead you Blast him on a board that has a bunch of poser fake phony frauds like this loser roller7555 lurking just waiting to rip on him. Real nice Brian real cool - I have seen the people at metro be nothing but nice to you obviously too nice. I guess its good in a way, this helps people sort out their real friends real easy. SP/Metro is a good club with good music and it is and will be the Fri night spot for North Jersey and I am sure when Sandbar closes its doors its going to get even more packed and all the fake friends will come out of the woodwork to be nice and friendly to the crew at Metro, so I guess I will see you there Brian. Petey , George, Rich and the rest of the crew will be around for a long time - they are not going anywhere so do yourself a favor and dont be fake - you want to rip Rich do it to his face - at least he will respect that. And Please do not make up some new screen names rollo7555 just to hop on the bandwagon - who the hell are you anyway noone knows and noone cares. How many times were you at Metro ?? I bet a few. Can you tell I am pist?? I dont mind people who are opinionated - BUt I hate people who are fake. And That is just MY OPINION so I posted it

:D :D :D :D Have a nice day

Anthony

Originally posted by nootsy

See But it is Personal Brian, especially from you - No accounting for Loyalty. I missed Fri night so I can not post my opinion about the music or "The warped Dance Floor" By the way when do you ever hit the Dance floor? You are giving Rich constructive criticism?? You are supposed to be friends with all the people at Metro/SP you could walk up to Rich and give him his constructive criticism - I am sure he would take it with stride. Instead you Blast him on a board that has a bunch of poser fake phony frauds like this loser roller7555 lurking just waiting to rip on him. Real nice Brian real cool - I have seen the people at metro be nothing but nice to you obviously too nice. I guess its good in a way, this helps people sort out their real friends real easy. SP/Metro is a good club with good music and it is and will be the Fri night spot for North Jersey and I am sure when Sandbar closes its doors its going to get even more packed and all the fake friends will come out of the woodwork to be nice and friendly to the crew at Metro, so I guess I will see you there Brian. Petey , George, Rich and the rest of the crew will be around for a long time - they are not going anywhere so do yourself a favor and dont be fake - you want to rip Rich do it to his face - at least he will respect that. And Please do not make up some new screen names rollo7555 just to hop on the bandwagon - who the hell are you anyway noone knows and noone cares. How many times were you at Metro ?? I bet a few. Can you tell I am pist?? I dont mind people who are opinionated - BUt I hate people who are fake. And That is just MY OPINION so I posted it

:D :D :D :D Have a nice day

Anthony

Anyone who thinks its personal is really an idiot. I do not have any problems with Richie. Stop trying to make up excuses on why I posted this. I gave my opinion. I will tell Richie he had an off night to his face. To say I am fake is rediclous. I am as real as they come. And some people take CP way too seriously. Its a message board for Christ's sake.

Anyone who thinks its personal is really an idiot. I do not have any problems with Richie. Stop trying to make up excuses on why I posted this. I gave my opinion. I will tell Richie he had an off night to his face. To say I am fake is rediclous. I am as real as they come. And some people take CP way too seriously. Its a message board for Christ's sake.

Well maybe you should talk to him I think he would appreciate it.