Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great meeting u guys and ladies at Crobar for Edgar

Bling

Just want to say it was wonderful meeting you all last nite. Its so refreshing to see so many of us love the same music as we do. I thought I was the only one that sang to these songs aloud at the club. I was wrong :)

Special shoutouts to XxxGrooveERicXXx, liquidx (however u spell it), candyroll (ur so sweet) and Poison Ivy (girl u got it goin on). The Mrs, (couldnt imagine she could be any more beautiful then her pics but i was wrong), and her man Flip (great guy) anyone else i forgot its cuz i cant remember ur screenames right now but i woke up early and im goin back to bed

I hope to do it again real soon with u party animals.

Club on my friends

OH and Edgar fuckin rocked :) (along with the chocolate covered dancers.. MMM MMM MMMM)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. what a crazy night. it was SO GOOD! omfgggggggggggggggggggggggg i really had so much fun wow! the chocolate dancers where the bomb! i have so many pics and a video of them. *g* i also have a lot pics from us (CP's) and so. I will post asap!

Edgar played really great last night, one of the best sets I have heard him play! wooooohoo!

all the best,

arturo

Yeah it was great meeting you plus some other CP's. CryC, Sobeton and hanging out with Janice and Koky was fun.. great crew. First of all though, big Props to Arturo and EdgarV for your actions:D :D .. props props!!!!!!!!!

I had a rocking time, so many great tunes.. I just couldnt handle it.. been up for 24 hrs after college and work.. I was simply dead, and the set from Edgar just killed me hehehehe.. just great great set!!!.. one of the better ones Ive heard from him, but then again, his sets are always great.. the only thing I feel bad abaout was not staying till he closed.. :( met some other CP's but im just gone right now.. nice meeting you guys, yall know who you are.;)

Alright, so im finally up and showered and ready to conquer the world, even though i spent the past 5 hours starring mindlessly at the ceiling. I just want to convay what a great time i had last night with everyone. That really was a special treat for me. Great to meet some new ppl and see some familiar ones too. Although everyone was having fun, i still would like to appologize to those who ended up baby sitting me:D thankyou to crzyc, shroomy, monica, ana marie, and who ever else that was watching over me (geez, as if listing all my caretakers doesn't makes me look anymore pathetic).

Anyhow, i met more ppl last night from the board than i ever had and i hope to see you guys again soon!

Nice meeting flip and the mrs. and having us all over too. Mr. miami & felicia, shroomy, crzy c, poison ivy, mursa, and others i can't remember right now. As always it was great to see candy and brian(you guys are always so nice to me) and of course manny for keeping things rolling;)

wel right now i am craving chicken wings so im gonna end this...til next time,

Sean S.:D

To start off, this is my 900th post....yay for me

Made it to Crobar just before the 12 midnight deadline; thanks to djdekan for allowing us to be on the guest list :)

15 min inside, got my first drink; omg! Whoever saw me, you know what happen next....one more drink! :laugh: And then it was downhill form there, lol

Ok, Edgar V rocked!!! He was on cue as always; Hemstock and Jennings Feat Adam White - Reverence, and As The Rush Comes (Armin Van Buuren Remix), I DIED!!! :eek:

By 4am, for some reason, we all got tired and left. Went home and took long naps.......:rolleyes:

And then......party again!

It was great to meet/see/hang out with the following people:

trojanman and his friend "eric" (great to finally meet you bro....you left something behind?!?), clubspaceguy (good to meet you too man...party again soon!), themrs and flip (thanks for everything and hospitality, very much appreciated!), arturo (i want all the videos, pics damn it! party hard for me @ Space tonight, do u have a bump on your head? haha), mursa (pleasure as always), happyface (the man...party hard ;)), koky (you said something about a new computer? ;)), djss (good to see you again man), nmotion (no more taxi cabs! :tongue: ), djm (nice to meet you man), CrzyC (what happen, no bathroom chilling this time? and i'm still looking at........:rolleyes: ), shroomy (good to see you again sir), liquidx (good to see you again), mjm420 (manny, glad you made it man....escape! :)), macboy (good to meet you man), mrmiami (bro, no spinning for you man, never! good to see ya man), and candy.

If I missed anyone, please forgive my brain as it has it's moments.

And now....the party continues....Orlando style!!! :D

Anyone crazy enough and want to party up here, let me know! ;)

P.S. What happen to TW and Lex? :mad:

some of the playlist (not in order):

royksopp - sparks (murk mix)

dave gahan - i need you (gabriel & dresden unplugged mix)

andain - beautiful things (josh gabriel mix)

james holden - nothing (93 returning mix)

floyd - 4ever (deep dub)

little wonder - eclipse (fictivision vs. c-quence remix)

paul van dyk - connected

pvd feat. second sun - crush

dnote - shed my skin (airwave vocal)

motorcycle - as the rush comes (avb remix)

benni benassi - satisfaction

lost tribe - gamemaster 2003

afterburn - summer sun

hemstock & jennings feat. adam white - reverence

skin - faithfulness (dj tiesto instrumental)

haak - frenzy

locust - valley of love

m.i.k.e. - turn out the lights

dj ton tb - electronic malfunction (cor fijneman remix)

marco v - echoes

marco v - c:del

igor s - boomerang

dumonde - mind made up

ferry corsten - punk (cosmic gate mix)

yakooza - french kiss

:D :D :D there are some new tracks i did not know, or dont remember so hhmmpph! :P

omfggggggggggggggggggggggggggg how good it was, im still dead :P

btw, pictures coming soon! :D they turned out eXXXcellent! =)

OK, Lets get the business out of the way first......

DID ANYONE PICK UP MY CAMERA AT CROBAR????

I seem to have left it on the table and then couldnt find it. Its just a disposable camera but I had some great shots of you fine ass CP men!!! :D If you happened to pick it up just PM me please. Thanks!

Now...EV tore the place up Friday night. I was all over that club!!! Thanks to DJSS and MrMiami's girl for dragging my ass on the dance floor and helping me brush off the EX. Much love!!!!

I met quite a few new faces and again I will never remember all of your names but...GrooveEric...nice to meet you...AGAIN...oh and get that out of your head...lol, NMOTION...Nice to meet you ...AGAIN (I will remember you guys from now on!), CLUBSPACEGUY...sweet guy, nice to meet you, LIQUIDX...didnt get to talk much,maybe next time, TROJANMAN...you and your friend were too funny, MONICA AND ANAMARIE...thanks for taking care of my new friend and Monica...KEEP THAT ASS SHAKIN GIRL!!! oh and ANAMARIE...YES, I am a white girl...LOL, SHROOMY...you are too much LOL.

Now DJSS...YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!! I hope I didnt corrupt you too much. You seemed to be having a great time, I think you might have lost an hour or too but its all good!!! LOL I am so glad you were able to experience FLIPTONIAAA...I told you it would be an experience! PM me next time you wanna go crazy!;)

As for all you "old" friends...HAPPYFACE...HolyShit!!:laugh: , KOKY...I tried to get Sobeton away from Fliptoniaa, but he was having none of it, SOBETON...how was the photoshoot ?LMFAO:laugh: , MJM...good to see you again, MURSA...always a pleasure.

I cant even begin to name the rest of you...Candy, BrwneydTrouble, Tranzwhore, Smashly, MrMiami, Elvis and the rest of the crew...always a GREAT TIME!!!

FLIP & THEMRS...:D Thanks again for a wonderful evening, and day and evening and morning...LOL :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

KOKY...I tried to get Sobeton away from Fliptoniaa, but he was having none of it, SOBETON...how was the photoshoot ?LMFAO:laugh:

:laugh: koky knows when I say I need a few mins, it means a few hours. :eek: they postponed the shoot because of the weather. thank god ! :laugh:

no love -im shocked, crzYc forgot about me. :(

anyways. it was really good to be back with all of you on friday. after 2 months of not seeing most of you, i was very happy to party again with eV and co. I'll see you all again next month, maybe earlier if you go guys go to AvB :P

btw, pictures will be online tonight. they`re well wicked, and turned out excellent!

all the best,

arturo