Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightclub Flyer Printing

Originally posted by njdionysus

I know Roveen designs and prints, anyone have his number? Otherwise can someone else recommend a reputable company with fast turnaround?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PRINTING EMPIRE 972 402 2590

BEST GUYS IN THE BIZ

FASTEST TURNAROUND I'VE EVER SEEN

Originally posted by roveen

YO!! if u need the real deal call me... 201-678-0400... I'll def hook it up, plus i have to talk to ya anyway, so give me a shout today njd***

Roveen I left you a message early this morning to the general mailbox. Holla back. I got some prices, wanna see what you can do. I also need 4/1 business cards as well. I have incredible prices on business cards from www.americasprinter.com 4/1 2500 - $70 and 5000 - $130 but they take 2 weeks... plus.

what other printer does this??

Artwork received at 3pm....

Confirmation from client at 3:15

Jobs plated and ready for print at 4:30

Job cut and finished by 8:30

payment via credit card recieved 8:40

Picked up from shop by client at 9pm

5 1/2 hour turnaround :) 5000 4x6... is that a world record? thats how my operation runs -- daily.

wasssuupppppppp!!

thanks for your business man!

OH and before Kosta and Axel start rippin me :blown: I do take longer when i have to design the piece, but its certainly worth it.

5 1/2 hour turnaround :) 5000 4x6... is that a world record? thats how my operation runs -- daily.

wasssuupppppppp!!

OH and before Kosta and Axel start rippin me :blown: I do take longer when i have to design the piece, but its certainly worth it.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says, Roveen is the man when it comes to seeing the project through completion at a price that cannot be beat! Roveen I'm hoping you'll come down to Lifestyles Grill sometime and let me buy you a drink. I have been in advertising for 10 years and I cant tell you that this turnaround time is unheard of. I called Roveen this morning, caught up with him around lunch. Sent the files by 3pm (I did the design) and picked up 5000 pieces at 9:30pm. It just doesnt happen like this, but Roveen went above and beyond the call of duty. I'll most def be a repeat customer and I highly recommend D3 to anyone. Thanks again, I look forward to meeting you. Anyone that keeps their word is well worthy of doing business with!!!!!! Roveen, thank you.

wasssuupppppppp!!

Just dont become friends with him because thn youre no longer a client and he starts answering back to you!!! Just kidding, nothing beats those latitude flyers i got 3 1/2 weeks late I mean 3 1/2 hours after i placed the order, that was some good shit. ( I guess that was my birthday present!!;) ) The delivery guy shows up and he's like I have your flyers and Im like what flyers I just ordered them!!!!! they were there I was impressed even though Roveen has topped all my expectations.

Oh and they deliver as well, many of these other people mentioned are pickup only.

PS just dont leave any computers in his office:laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Just dont become friends with him because thn youre no longer a client and he starts answering back to you!!! Just kidding, nothing beats those latitude flyers i got 3 1/2 weeks late I mean 3 1/2 hours after i placed the order, that was some good shit. ( I guess that was my birthday present!!;) ) The delivery guy shows up and he's like I have your flyers and Im like what flyers I just ordered them!!!!! they were there I was impressed even though Roveen has topped all my expectations.

Oh and they deliver as well, many of these other people mentioned are pickup only.

PS just dont leave any computers in his office:laugh:

:laugh: