Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so tranceheads...how the hell was Edgar"s set on Friday

houze-kitty

Originally posted by saleen351

word was crobar was dead...

Dead?? the place was nothing but Dead.. when I entered, which was like at 12 or something, it was literally packed.. His set was awesome by the way, hearing the Lost Tribe - Gamemaster 2003 was aaaaawwweeeeeeesssooooooommmeeeeeee!!!:D

word was crobar was dead...

WTF you just make shit up and hope you get lucky dont you?

Crobar had a very good crowd for a Friday. Not packed for crobar, but packed for any other club and better than I have seen for any local DJ.

Edgar was good, and comming from me, that means he was prob insane if that is your sort of music.

I liked his set better the previous time he was there, but still had a great time and as I must of said to 5 people who said "I didn't know you liked trance".... "I don't, I just like Edgar" :)

Of course the crew made it an even better night.

:eek:

My date and I were blown away by Edgar V. We had a great time! Hit the dance floor a little before Edgar took over, and somehow stayed on the floor the rest of the night. Haven't danced that much in years. Felt like I lost 10 pounds! :laugh:

This househead gives it two thumbs up!!

Thanks, Edgar!!!

Guest saleen351

don't shoot the messneger, but all the club managers on the beach text each other how the other clubs are doing, and word was around 230am it was dead. I"m not making shit up, i don't do that, i hope edgar all the best....:idea: fucking stunads....

don't shoot the messneger, but all the club managers on the beach text each other how the other clubs are doing, and word was around 230am it was dead. I"m not making shit up, i don't do that, i hope edgar all the best....:idea: fucking stunads....

dave silver is the manager of crobar, and I was having a drink with him about 2:30 (well actually he just bought me one, but close enough) and he said it was a pretty good friday...... try again.... or let me guess, you meant the assistant manager? or you mean someone lied to you and made up the story that crobar was dead?

Guest saleen351

lol, trance heads are dumb... I didn't say it was dead, i merly passed on what i read. I saw the text messages myself. I hope edgar all the best, but the fact you trance heads say every set is the best, makes him look bad.

lol, trance heads are dumb... I didn't say it was dead, i merly passed on what i read. I saw the text messages myself. I hope edgar all the best, but the fact you trance heads say every set is the best, makes him look bad.

Really? It makes him look BAD?

How is that?

He's always on the money. Sometimes more than others.

And the fact that "househeads" are saying the same thing should say something.

This wasn't his best to me. But it was very good.