Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do i go next fri? nerve or crobar

Bling

Trance is cool, I used to like for a little while once a long time ago... but maybe now you're ready for something new, something better, a bit more subtle, not so high energy in your face, but also a lot more interesting, I think if you're ready to open you mind and start digging some more groovey music then you shouldn't miss Burridge, this would be the perfect introduction to the deeper side of things for you, and of course he doesn't play so deep and boring either, there will be a lot of energy at this event for sure, though not as much gratuitous high energy as at your average trance party

anyway you can like trance and house at the same time! and breaks and whatever too, Lee Burridge will definitely help you expand your horizons, he is one of the best, it not the best, for his eclectic mix of styles, from house to breaks, mostly very techy (though no trance)

so basically the decision comes down to whether you want the same old thing, or if you're ready for something new, and a bit more mature.... that's the way I see it anyway, just my personal opinion, take it or leave it :)

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

hmm ok . but just to let u know im into trance more so is fontaine considered more trancey then burridge. i dont realy know much about these two djs

Seb Fontaine is more into the Progressive House, and mybe the Trance/prog trance there and there. He has always been progressive but very trancey in the 99-00 years.. eitherway. I would suggest you go give it a listen to Fontaines new CD so you could actually have a taste on what to expect from him now. although, nothing will compare to the best of him, which were the Prototype CD's.. Ahh!! just blessed sound. As of Birrdge I dont know.. sooo.. If i were to go clubbing ( or Just have to go Clubbing some where ).. I would go see Fontaine, but if what you want to expect is some very good mix of progressive and trancey sounds, I would go for Markus Schulz ( Opium on Fridays ) .. or Sturdays at Space. ( Afterhours right ? ).. Anyways, I suggest you just go listen to samples from this 2 DJ's CD's.

Definately a tough call...I will probably go to Lee Burridge because I hear nothing but awesome things about his nights and I never heard him live. Seb is definately a great dj as well and a nice English fella, got a chance to hang out with him and his manager at afterhours for my Birthday.

I guess it all depends on the mood your in.

Either way your bound to have a great time.

an alternative to the bleeding sounds of prog house in ur ear all night long. get ready to hear some of the grooviest, funkiest, breakiest, techiest, beats ur ears have ever heard. not to mention we r lucky maybe some electro funk for ur grill.:cool: prog was yesterday, lee is in his own rhealm...booo...yaaa