Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park this past saturday

njnjnite

I usually Don’t like to complain, but what the fuck are people thinking about, at 12:30ish the place had maybe 150 people and it was hot as hell,,,,, does this place have air conditioning

All week long I read on some of your post Roc project live, and Vic Latino

Well there was no vic latino and I left @ 130 and no roc project… oh one more thing upscale some of you printed upscale, this was ugly fest 2003, and wait one more final note… this is a good one what are the age requirements there 16 to enter 19 to drink

who ever runs this place needs to re-think...... and the cops in this town watch out there don't like this place or the people that go there, may be the food is good but as a club YUCK

Originally posted by mkutlass

R u being Honest????????? Not trying to be a dick, I was going to go to SP next SAT. I find what u said hard to believe, because the ladies had to be at some club and they weren't at SG last nite that's for sure.

just callin it as I saw it for my self....hey maybe there night was off but there's no excuse for

1 Airconditioning

2 Vic Latino where was he

3 Did roc project come on if they did it had to be way past 145 to 2am

no reason to lie, i'm not bashing or trying tp pump another club notice i made no mention to any other club here, Mutlass i just hate when people Lie and when i get a flyer that contians all lies it's totally unprofessional

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Deko is only about another 25 minute drive from SG. Its well worth the drive. Deko is always a grea time on Saturdays and you are guranteed to have hot girls there. Give it a try. Trust me, I do not like the drive either buts its well worth it

brian i really respect your post, but really how can anyone say that girls hot girls are garanteed, unless it a strip club or,,,, or there club pays ringers to come in to create that preception

I was at Tempts and Merge All Summer, some night's both places were pack with guys, most night girls which is a good thing for a human with a DICK like my self

Originally posted by njnjnite

2 Vic Latino where was he

3 Did roc project come on if they did it had to be way past 145 to 2am

...1...who cares...

....and....2....who cares......

....i don't usually base my choice of venue on whether or not vic latino will be there...and couldn't care less about some stupid half ass performance.....by the song of the moment....

brian i really respect your post, but really how can anyone say that girls hot girls are garanteed, unless it a strip club or,,,, or there club pays ringers to come in to create that preception

I was at Tempts and Merge All Summer, some night's both places were pack with guys, most night girls which is a good thing for a human with a DICK like my self

I have been to Deko numerous times on a Saturday and there have always been hot girls there everytime. Its just a given. They keep control on the girl to guy ratio at Deko. I have never been disappointed in Deko on a Saturday.

I usually Don’t like to complain, but what the fuck are people thinking about, at 12:30ish the place had maybe 150 people and it was hot as hell,,,,, does this place have air conditioning

Well there was no vic latino and I left @ 130 and no roc project… oh one more thing upscale some of you printed upscale, this was ugly fest 2003, and wait one more final note… this is a good one what are the age requirements there 16 to enter 19 to drink

who ever runs this place needs to re-think...... and the cops in this town watch out there don't like this place or the people that go there, may be the food is good but as a club YUCK

Some one on another post said that roc project went on 12:30 so there full of shit ?

Please please asettle down NJNITE..... you shoudlm know better to fall into the hype of MOST of thease places