Clubplanet Nightlife Community

inspecter dekooooooooooo reviewsss

three words, oh my goodness.....

Crowd-- Everyone seemed a lil more dressed up for the most part which was AWESOME. As much as i like t shirts and sneaks and being comfy, its nice to get everyone all dressed up. LADIES

:eek: I saw about 6 ex wives in there. Reeeeeeeeedic.

Vibe-- definitely strong. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, smiling, dancing (where there was room), hands up, drinks up, enjoying the nite.

Drinks--Strong to very strong. Straws as big as me. :D

and finally

MUZIK - Teacher richie santana showed why he's my favorite dj. For the grand opening richie defintely stepped his game up and showed that you dont have to play a whole nite of classics to keep an NJ floor moving (thats not a knock to anyone particular, just to the increasing trend of classics non stop)....Im not even gonna talk about what he did with Midnight Expresso (the spanish song) and with Doo Wap (heartbreaker, risk taker) b/c it was just filthy.

And just when you thought things couldnt get any better--he gets on the mic and decides to EDUCATE- House Muzikkk, I'll House You, Din Da Da, All Night Passion & Give Me Tonight (lil freestyle never hurt anyone) Basically playing the REAL classics-- C'MON LETS WERQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ :rock: Great Job by richie and definitely one of the best sets i've heard from him....

Downstairs-- Klutch held it down in the boogabassment STRONG-- Vibe down there was redic as well...

Sergio-Dancing on the block holdin it down like a champ :D Good seeing everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) -- Nice meeting Johnston. Hopefully you and Rod do your 130 lb lifts BEFORE you come to deko next time so u dont have to use me again.

SHout to Both Binoys! I thought i was having double vision :laugh:

To everyone else i saw, great times...too many people to list

next saturday................

Crowd: Was great. It was packed but there were still room to move. Girl to guy ratio was great. Everyone was dressed up.

Music: Perfect for Deko. Tribal beats with enough vocals to keep everyone dancing. It was great to Richie play to a packed house. He seemed like he was having a great time up in the booth

Energy was great last night. Everyone was going nuts.

I had a great time. This is just the opening week and I can see that I will be visitng Deko more often this Fall/winter.

Special thanks to Joe and Lisa for being great hosts. You guys are the best. A little crazy but nontheless great fucking people. ;)

Mikebugout!!!!--Too Funny about the Johnston thing....hahahaha...you weigh 130...I was thinking 110? Rod brings out the best in me...

Rod "bumps", Davey "No Arms", Bigtime "scoops", Bradley "wrinkles", Joey "I want everyone to know I am a Juicehead", Kevin "I love Bang Bang", Adriana, Danielle, Jen, Sousa, Little Karen my daughter", RUBAS, BMW4JAY, NYSC Colonia Gym Rats....THE 2 KIDS I DROVE TO DEKO...didn't catch your names.....Tara, Sergio, ....and of course BINOY...BINOY...BINOY! Binoy, you are the fucking man...doing it way BIG! Sick time! And last but not least Donna from BREATHLESS...my new after Deko hangout!

Oh yeah...Joey Juice...thank you for teaching me the ropes of who to ask for directions..."Never ask a ###### for directions"....hahahaha!!!

-Stacked

ha ha ha ha, good times last night!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugout thanks for the tunes, if i was coherent on the car ride home i would tell ya if i liked it,............ but i couldnt here shit,...........nore could i see................. you could have gave me a marvin gaye cd and i would have thaught it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!............actaully marvins shit is kinda hot!!!!!!, OK that was ghey i must still be fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good time last night, everyone looked HOT, almost as HOT as US...........................too many headz to shout out, ya know who you are!!!!!!!!!!

too funny last night once again stacked........................

i want to see the pics from last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO HOT FOR CP, LETS KEEP IT IN THE CIRCLE!!!!!!!!! LOL

Last night was just incredible. What a great way to kick off the new season. Huuuuuuge shoutout to Joe armenio, binoy, serg, and Willy S. Richie had the place movin and groovin, on point programming. Couldnt ask for a better variety of tracks.

Good to see everyone, and meet some new peeps. you all know whats up. From Pregame to the afterparty, last nite was a night to remember. Is it Saturday yet ?? :D:rock:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Sergio-Dancing on the block holdin it down like a champ :D

i have a pic of this grand event. i'll post it sooner or later.

brad.. knocking over the heineken bottle had to be the most classic thing i've ever done.. among other things.

Deko was definetely the best time I had ever had there, out of the times I have been there....

The music was complete insanity...great choices by Santana....

Bugout-what was the name of that song again? :laugh:

Actually I think you mentioned it....:D

If i had just a little more room I would have danced like an animal!!!

JAR- thank you so much for everything. Nobody hosts like you do!!! I was sick as a dog...but it was so worth it. Thank you for a really, really, good time....

Buddha-SORRY (lol) about the parkway incident.

Nice seeing everyone who was there, you know who you all are :D

It was a 45 minute drive, but I will definetely be back!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

Deko was definetely the best time I had ever had there, out of the times I have been there....

The music was complete insanity...great choices by Santana....

Bugout-what was the name of that song again? :laugh:

Actually I think you mentioned it....:D

If i had just a little more room I would have danced like an animal!!!

JAR- thank you so much for everything. Nobody hosts like you do!!! I was sick as a dog...but it was so worth it. Thank you for a really, really, good time....

Buddha-SORRY (lol) about the parkway incident.

Nice seeing everyone who was there, you know who you all are :D

It was a 45 minute drive, but I will definetely be back!!!

Anytime sweets!!!

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

brian1500... me & joey will always show u a good a time and yes we are aware of our mental isssues. u bettter be back sooon

I will be back when you promise to wear less clothing. ;)

Jill, the ride home was one in a million that I will never forget. ;)