Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Dip

SFsuperstar

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My name is Brian, I don't know if we met before (seems like I meet 500 peeps everytime I go to SF!) What's your name? I didn't really see any Boston peeps at all that night. Me and my boyz were just kinda doin' our own thing ;) ;) I remember seeing a hott-E wearing a nice lil' mini skirt and a hat that looked like it coulda been leather. I was peepin' her for a while, if it wuz you... very nice to see you there ;)

That is so messed up that a kid died. I can't believe it. We didn't get there 'til like 5am or so, so we never woulda seen him. That's really sad actually :(

It was SO FUCKING HOT in there. It's cool though, cuz even though it's like 120 degrees, and you can't move 2 inches, and JP loopz the song for like 60 mins, it just feels like you're in some other world... like in a crazy ass jungle or something and you start acting on animal instinct and shit ;)

It might of been me, i didnt see anyone else with a mini skirt and a leather hat on. We were on the third floor all over and the dance floor near the stage. It's def another world there, i could stay til the end every time!!!!! I love watchin those Ny boys dance! they are so into and with the outfits and everything! Btw, did he play goin thru it before i got there????????????? I'll be so mad if i missed it

oops, didn't have time to pick-up my copy of The SF Daily News this morning. My bad!

I'm surprised you don't get advanced copies since you freakin' swear by that place. There's people that love JP...and then there's you...talk about obsessed!!

XOOX

Originally posted by sparkem

The kid died Saturday morning...he was at the Friday night party.

The Dip was great. Taner played Corrupt for me so I was very happy :) Other highlights for me were Kenny's Back, Blackwater, Crown, I Know You Love Me Too, Flow, Idol (for FJ...the look on his face after it was done was priceless), probably a lot more but I can't really remember right now.

His room closed around 9 and Chris DeSimone was still wrecking um I mean playing in the back room.

Special guest coming in Oct....SF Superstar you'll be all over this ;)

XOOX

I know i heard!!! I can't wait for that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ras67

you would not have seen him since he died SATURDAY morning!

anyways, back on topic, the DIP was a good time.

liquid latex is funny.

not so funny coming off.

though i would NOT know that from personal experience, before any of you get any ideas that i had like a latex shirt painted on... thanks anyways. :P

did a lot of people get painted? was it downstairs?

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

It might of been me, i didnt see anyone else with a mini skirt and a leather hat on. We were on the third floor all over and the dance floor near the stage. It's def another world there, i could stay til the end every time!!!!! I love watchin those Ny boys dance! they are so into and with the outfits and everything! Btw, did he play goin thru it before i got there????????????? I'll be so mad if i missed it

Yeah, I couldn't tell if the hat was leather or what... I don't think my eyes were in focus once I saw her anyway :eek:;)

We were on the floor, near the middle most of the night (my boy musta hung on that pole for 6 hours lol!) I went up to the third floor for a lil' breaky break a coupla times though. But the girl I saw wuz def on the floor and she was werkin' it!

We ALWAYS stay 'til the end, but my boy was buggin pretty bad, so we just said fuck it and jetted. Factory is the best, with everyone blowin' up on the dance floor, and all the good outfits, and all the chicas in the skimpy clothes, LOVE IT!!!

Next time we head down we gotta hook-up down there. Always cool chillin with Boston peeps at SF.

No comment on goin thru it :)

Yeah, I couldn't tell if the hat was leather or what... I don't think my eyes were in focus once I saw her anyway :eek:;)

We were on the floor, near the middle most of the night (my boy musta hung on that pole for 6 hours lol!) I went up to the third floor for a lil' breaky break a coupla times though. But the girl I saw wuz def on the floor and she was werkin' it!

We ALWAYS stay 'til the end, but my boy was buggin pretty bad, so we just said fuck it and jetted. Factory is the best, with everyone blowin' up on the dance floor, and all the good outfits, and all the chicas in the skimpy clothes, LOVE IT!!!

Next time we head down we gotta hook-up down there. Always cool chillin with Boston peeps at SF.

No comment on goin thru it :)

I stayed til the end at the underwear party 2am!!!!!!!! I lost 5lbs after that day. I danced, but no too much. I was a little slow, haha. Where are you from brian?

I stayed til the end at the underwear party 2am!!!!!!!! I lost 5lbs after that day. I danced, but no too much. I was a little slow, haha. Where are you from brian?

Nice! Underwear party is the best! Do you mean you stayed 'til 2am this year, or some other year? What'd you wear there? I had on boxers with an arrow pointing at my junk that said "Goin Thru It" :laugh:

I'm from Somerville, you?

Nice! Underwear party is the best! Do you mean you stayed 'til 2am this year, or some other year? What'd you wear there? I had on boxers with an arrow pointing at my junk that said "Goin Thru It" :laugh:

Alright, you two have officially entered the "ought to be in PMs" arena. Spare us. :rolleyes::tongue:

Ya, this past july at the underwear party. We got there at 7am sunday and stayed til close at 2am monday. I had on a black bra and jeans. i don't remember seeing your outfit, i would have remembered that one, nice. I'm from braintree, grew up in randolph though.

Originally posted by groovefire

Alright, you two have officially entered the "ought to be in PMs" arena. Spare us. :rolleyes::tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

Jealous??

No need to cut it out SFS... Todd's just messing with us. Jerk!

We couldn't close out the Underwear party this year. Some of us had to work on Monday and we just couldn't swing it. It was mad crazy in there, I don't know how you woulda seen me. I was getting laughs all night... from what my boxers said, not for any other reason :tongue:

Ya, this past july at the underwear party. We got there at 7am sunday and stayed til close at 2am monday. I had on a black bra and jeans. i don't remember seeing your outfit, i would have remembered that one, nice. I'm from braintree, grew up in randolph though.

Nice area ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Jealous??

No need to cut it out SFS... Todd's just messing with us. Jerk!

We couldn't close out the Underwear party this year. Some of us had to work on Monday and we just couldn't swing it. It was mad crazy in there, I don't know how you woulda seen me. I was getting laughs all night... from what my boxers said, not for any other reason :tongue:

You're a machine, a sex machine that is vvvrrroooommm.....:tank: