Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GA @ Spundae

bobadrinker

Just wanted to get some feed back from those of you that went to George Acosta @ Spundae this pas weekend. How was he? How was the vibe and crowd in general? Rumor has it there were near altercations. Any witnesses? And most importantly, did they add new items to the fruit stand??? :D:

penny for your thought...:cool:

Originally posted by tequiza

Just wanted to get some feed back from those of you that went to George Acosta @ Spundae this pas weekend. How was he? How was the vibe and crowd in general? Rumor has it there were near altercations. Any witnesses? And most importantly, did they add new items to the fruit stand??? :D:

penny for your thought...:cool:

Fruit stand was great!

The vibe in the front room and upstairs room and outside -- very good (but a bit stand-off-ish compared to comparable parties or parties with the same music/scene).

Fruit stand - great!

And the hamburgers and tacos - the BOMB! Soooo good.

I thought George was incredible!!! Pretty cool to see gray area live also, from behind where you could see them working the board and computers. I didn't see any bad vibe really, but we were right in front where george was spinning. I missed the fruit, but that huge carne burrito at 4 am hit the spot!!:D

And the greeter was all hugs to everyone!!! :laugh: :laugh: pretty funny!!!

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

I wouldn't mind professional hugger and kisser.. well only to the cute ones! :)

But it would be nice.. I always thought I'd be good at that because I always have a smile on my face and I'm full of energy

you would be good, blue :D , but we girls have to watch out for the wrong kinds of guys, and i'd be too scared of how quickly a pumped-up juicehead could get a hold of you and do all sorts of terrible things :worry::( .

It's because he looks you in the eye and actually is happy to see us all there!

Weyes-that's funny because I could just see myself given out hugs to some juicehead and he'd pick me up, throw me over his shoulder and he'd start running... doh...

but I had to wait in the line for sooo long twice... and there was some stupid house dj there too... oh well!

so when are we all going to meet up?

It's not that I don't like house music but I was waiting in line for some dj that isn't very well known.. I can't recall the dj unfortunately it was almost a year ago.. but I couldn't believe my eyes..

I do like some house though :)... I'm used to like trance but now i'm into breakbeats, progressive house and progressive trance...

:D