Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...speaking of hurricanes...

phatman

...not much...tornado ripped through my campus last yr (Un. MD)...

quite a sight to see. of course me and my roomates (we were all idiots) decide the roof would be a prime spot to see the tornado :rolleyes: the tornado was like 2-3 blocks away...we werent the brightest :half:

luckily it didnt come our way

Originally posted by lulamishka

unless you find 7 people + my shih-tzu Lulu all crowded into a tiny 1/2 bathroom with a matress shielding the door to protect us from flying glass interesting. :tongue:

i had to do this quite a few times with the family...except it wasnt because of a hurricane, but because our asses were getting shelled. :half:

I remember hurricane Gloria in '85, and all i recall is being carried on my brothers shoulders walking back home, cuz there was water all over the streets (we lived on a bay)

there were boats on the road, jet skis in the streets. It was surreal :woah:

I also remember finding a fish in our basement . Hurricanes' back then were the real deal :eek:

Originally posted by iamme

...not much...tornado ripped through my campus last yr (Un. MD)...

quite a sight to see. of course me and my roomates (we were all idiots) decide the roof would be a prime spot to see the tornado :rolleyes: the tornado was like 2-3 blocks away...we werent the brightest :half:

luckily it didnt come our way

must have been awesome

Originally posted by smokesum

must have been awesome

We were hypnotized by the thing. It was crazy. It was taking down power and telephone lines so you would see what looked like lightning within the funnel. Funny how such a destructive thing can look "beautiful".........kinda like women :what: j/k

only thing is two sisters died when they're car got tossed. feel for the parents. at least there were only 2 deahs though. could have been much worse.