Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke@maze Next Saturday

eddyguerra305

Originally posted by stormentgroup

DJ STRYKE

good luck w/ your gig ...............hope all is well

YOU ARE A JOKE STORMS, WASN'T IT YOUR NEGATIVE SELF THAT TRASHED DJ STRYKE AFTER CANCELLING HIS GIG AT NERVE.

YOU HAVE ISSUES..

BY THE WAY STRYKE, ROCK ON. I WAS VOTING FOR YOU AT NERVE. TOO BAD I LISTEN TO MY LOSER PARTNER..

Originally posted by nerveguy

YOU ARE A JOKE STORMS, WASN'T IT YOUR NEGATIVE SELF THAT TRASHED DJ STRYKE AFTER CANCELLING HIS GIG AT NERVE.

YOU HAVE ISSUES..

BY THE WAY STRYKE, ROCK ON. I WAS VOTING FOR YOU AT NERVE. TOO BAD I LISTEN TO MY LOSER PARTNER..

------------------------------------------------------

my dear Mario sopena,

there must be some kind of record your on the verge of setting, i need to call Guinness and find out who is the present record holder for a club person who is wrong the most consecutive times in a row............i see you jumped boards after your last unintelligent post. weren't you embarrassed when the other club owners tore your "phazon abortion" comment to shreds.........anyway you need to leave poor stryke out of your insanity........

just for the record yes it was "i" who was going to bring stryke to nerve (i doubt Mario would know what stryke even looks like) in the beginning until i found out he plays harder than Carl cox (i had never herd him until i saw him at spin) at the time nerve was set to open and we ALL wanted to go to a more "housey" sound,......... me and roman wanted to bring in some of our friends guys like roger sanchez, David morales, Erik morello etc..........so therefore DJ stryke did not really fit the mold so we had to make a business decision, and after speaking with stryke we all agreed INCLUDING STRYKE that we would leave the door open and do something together down the road.

stryke is one of the nicest guys in the biz and a super talented DJ, again we had thought he might be a little to hard for the sound we were ultimately going for at the time...........as far as Mario stirring up the shit, don't go popping shit on a post boards, just step up to the plate and book him...........you have 100% control of nerve and your the big swinging Dick their so BOOK STRYKE TO DJ OR BETTER YET GIVE HIM A RESIDENCY......I THINK HE WILL FIT IN PERFECT WITH YOUR PROGRAM...................AND HE DESERVES A SPOT

--------------------------

dear Mr. stryke,

To my friend stryke - nothing but love for ya and I am sorry you have to listen to this nonsense, but take into account the source I'm sure you wont loose any sleep........give me a buzz when you get a chance, we are buying a complete full blown recording studio (we have a qualified investor) and its going to be assume, i herd you were real good in the studio, maybe we can get together some day and jam

my dear Mario sopena,

there must be some kind of record your on the verge of setting, i need to call Guinness and find out who is the present record holder for a club person who is wrong the most consecutive times in a row............i see you jumped boards after your last unintelligent post. weren't you embarrassed when the other club owners tore your "phazon abortion" comment to shreds.........anyway you need to leave poor stryke out of your insanity........

just for the record yes it was "i" who was going to bring stryke to nerve (i doubt Mario would know what stryke even looks like) in the beginning until i found out he plays harder than Carl cox (i had never herd him until i saw him at spin) at the time nerve was set to open and we ALL wanted to go to a more "housey" sound,......... me and roman wanted to bring in some of our friends guys like roger sanchez, David morales, Erik morello etc..........so therefore DJ stryke did not really fit the mold so we had to make a business decision, and after speaking with stryke we all agreed INCLUDING STRYKE that we would leave the door open and do something together down the road.

stryke is one of the nicest guys in the biz and a super talented DJ, again we had thought he might be a little to hard for the sound we were ultimately going for at the time...........as far as Mario stirring up the shit, don't go popping shit on a post boards, just step up to the plate and book him...........you have 100% control of nerve and your the big swinging Dick their so BOOK STRYKE TO DJ OR BETTER YET GIVE HIM A RESIDENCY......I THINK HE WILL FIT IN PERFECT WITH YOUR PROGRAM...................AND HE DESERVES A SPOT

dear Mr. stryke,

To my friend stryke - nothing but love for ya and I am sorry you have to listen to this nonsense, but take into account the source I'm sure you wont loose any sleep........give me a buzz when you get a chance, we are buying a complete full blown recording studio (we have a qualified investor) and its going to be assume, i herd you were real good in the studio, maybe we can get together some day and jam

I will call guiness and report you as the fattest person i know.

as far as Greg is concerned i knew him when he made his first record with his keyboard and Bruce Wilcox, Greg and I use to go out to Groovejet. Anyways i will not waste anymore time answering to you, you are nobody and noone cares about a burnt out DJ anyways that can't get a job on the beach for the life of him.

By the way Storms, are you doing any birthdays or weddings this week?

guy's guy's please.. I will not ask again.. keep your personal issues AWAY from the board. If you have anything to say to each other, use other means of communication like.. maybe..... the phone? or maybe in person!.. yeah.. that would be great..

thanks for your cooperation

Originally posted by nerveguy

I will call guiness and report you as the fattest person i know.

as far as Greg is concerned i knew him when he made his first record with his keyboard and Bruce Wilcox, Greg and I use to go out to Groovejet. Anyways i will not waste anymore time answering to you, you are nobody and noone cares about a burnt out DJ anyways that can't get a job on the beach for the life of him.

By the way Storms, are you doing any birthdays or weddings this week?

my dear Mario sopena,

dear Mr. stryke,

Originally posted by stryke303

hey ya'll

looking forward to next sat. looks like i'm playing the whole night, so i'll start off w/ some housey doings, then work our way up to techno! ;) also, i'm thinking of bringing out my 909 and 303 to do some live acid house...hmmm...what do you think? as usual i'll be taggin along w/ final scratch and my c-loops and pioneer f/x for fun ;) can't wait. gonna be a crowded booth w/ all the toys in tow. let's have some fun!

paz,

stryke

ACID HOUSE!!!!!!

(Have not heard good acid house in looooong time, last time was Terry Mullen, like 4 years ago)

Bring on the Acid Greg!

Originally posted by digital7

guy's guy's please.. I will not ask again.. keep your personal issues AWAY from the board. If you have anything to say to each other, use other means of communication like.. maybe..... the phone? or maybe in person!.. yeah.. that would be great..

thanks for your cooperation

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE....

GREG GOOD LUCK MAN.

Originally posted by aj2234

LEAVE THE NEGATIVITY FO ANOTHER THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T RUIN THIS NIGHT FOR GREG!

AND IF UR ALL SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHO DID WHAT TO WHO THEN BOOK HIME AT NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TECHNO ON THAT SYSTEM HOW BOUT IT?

'

BARADA VS STRYKE @ NERVE .. i'll pay to see that happen :)

Originally posted by aj2234

LEAVE THE NEGATIVITY FO ANOTHER THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T RUIN THIS NIGHT FOR GREG!

AND IF UR ALL SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHO DID WHAT TO WHO THEN BOOK HIME AT NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TECHNO ON THAT SYSTEM HOW BOUT IT?

hope to see greg at nerve soon.....and i agree about the drama, seems mario has something to say about everything