Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know Stymie saw this

kaydup

i honestly think fox is doing everything they can to make dave win....its so fucking obvious. we all knew that tom was gone and we all knew that if he had his choise to pick someone to go, it would be dave.....

beau is a loser though. i want scott to win. he is kinda cool. and tara, she is hot.

That was so stupid last night. Pick someone to get voted off. I pick Dave. Here's an envolope, it says for you to pick someone else to get off. Riiiiiight. If he picked anyone other than Dave they never would've given him a mystery envelope.

Fox is so fucking shaddy with their reality TV. I don't believe any of it. Except that Zack is the dreamiest.

I definitely think this show is fixed. Everytime Dave wins it's okay but when things aren't working in their favor then there's these really odd twists.

I really liked this show about two weeks ago but it's going down hill now. It's a good thing there are only a few more episodes left.

I can't wait until Dave goes home and gets to see what an idiot he looks like following Charla around and being her little bitch! It was so funny when he thought he might actually get some :laugh: