Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oasis Cancun for Spring Break

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Anyone ever go to this hotel? reviews? anyone going this year?

Its one of the most party hotels there. Hotel in general is butters, fresh, PARCAYYYYYY. I recommend you choose that one. But I rather save my loot and go to WMC 2004.

victor soto

Anyone ever go to this hotel? reviews? anyone going this year?

its like prison over there...def the party hotel but security is all over the place and you have to sign for each drink you get and you can only get one at a time....

thats the way it was 3 or 4 years ago....

The oasis is the place to stay in cancun. During the day people from other hotels pay to use the beach at the oasis because so much is going on there. you have multiple bars in the pool, a dj spinning and mad people partying. The only downsides are fort knox like security and the distance from the clubs. Be sure to convert your money into pesos before you are drunk. Thats trouble right there.. have fun though peace

if you are going to cancun

DO NOTT stay at the OASIS

yeah, it is a "party" hotel - but there are wayy nicer places to stay

the hotel itself isnt that nice and the food is :yuck:

another thing is that it is veryy far from all the places to check out, clubs, bars, etc. and the security is a bitch.

i went to cancun the beginning of july and had a great time

PM me if you'd like to know the names of some good hotels to stay at that are really nice and are a lot of fun..

Originally posted by oldtimer

The oasis is the place to stay in cancun. During the day people from other hotels pay to use the beach at the oasis because so much is going on there. you have multiple bars in the pool, a dj spinning and mad people partying. The only downsides are fort knox like security and the distance from the clubs. Be sure to convert your money into pesos before you are drunk. Thats trouble right there..

I totally agree. Its odd how everyone says there is soo much security and peoples rooms still get broken into and robbed... fuckin shady mexicans!

I stayed next door at Omni..

Dude do you REALLY want to go to Cancun? I think its a once in a lifetime thing. I'm glad I went, but the week I went it was ALL duds all the time. Oasis is a crazy fuckin hotel, at night they don't let guests in period. Well correction.. they do for $30 or something. Their beach parties are kind of cool, their pool are sick!

Actually I have a few pics from Oasis...

DSCN5520.jpg

DSCN5580.jpg

DSCN5647.jpg

DSCN5683.jpg

DSCN5744.jpg

DSCN5779.jpg

DSCN5789.jpg

DSCN5792.jpg

So in conclusion.. the week i went it was a total dick fest. However our StudentCity guide said the week before was WAY better. Definetely more girls than guys. But anyway, no matter what its going to be fun.

BTW - ALL of those pics are from Oasis Cancun.

theres a 6:1 guy to girl ratio in that last pic... which hotels are good for a more balanced ratio...?

Nah dude.. that was the ratio for the week.

Try and do some research to see whats going on. I'd call all the major student booking agencies and ask them flat out how many guys vs girls are going during what week. From what I understand Cancun was cool back in '98. When I went it seemed like a lot of girls were just shy and reserved, basically beceause every single guy carries a camera just in case.

Ask JennEfer, Rocksteadyact, Echostar or Abortoinator about the week.

Oasis is definetely THE place to be, but the ratio in cancun that week sucked. Good luck!

Been there, done that.

Its a large hotel, and it is THE college spring break hotel to be in. Do go with the all inclusive package, it is worth it.

Be prepared to be drunk... the whole time... no exceptions.

You will go home with residual alcoholism.

There are more guys than girls... HOWEVER, most of the girls I saw came in groups, and as long as you are not a scared pussy like most of the guys down there and you go up and talk to them, you will have success. It was like a fuckin middle school dance sometimes.

Tek: I remember spending hours in that pool by that bar.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

this picture is too funny... :laugh:

definetely NOT a place I would want to be.... :laugh:

DSCN5792.jpg

ok good fucking post

anyways... check out the aristos i stayed there two years ago.. it wasnt a nice hotel kinda nasty but whatever.. you're only in your room when you're getting ready and sleeping...

cancun is a total sausage party whatever week you go don't listen to whatever these student trabel things say.. a better guy to girl ratio is jamaica or acapulco youll still have fun in cancun though spring break is definitely something to check out atleast once in your life.. don't listen to these people who say it's lame