Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami's Singles Scene...

philippio

Having lived away from Miami since 1996 (with only occasional visits), I was wondering how alive the singles scene is. What are the trendy places to go and meet single girls (who are also out to meet a nice guy)? Maybe answers to this question from guys and girls will help single CPers out there! So let's hear 'em!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

places in maimi that I have met girls, actually talk to them in a good converstaion, and maybe get there number are all lounges.

Rumi, Oxygen Lounge, Tantra

other than clubs nightlife look at the place you workout, beach.

meeting girls at these places is better since i already know they like to be active.

Sorry bro,Miami is the wrong place to meet single ladies. The whores here are clueless, and have nuthing but their loui V bags to talk about...In addition, ladies in miami are nuthing but rich snobs, and they would not no what a day of hard work was if they fell in it. ....Let me make this Thread a bit more interesting

America's Best cities for Dating 2003

1. State College, PA

2. East Lansing, MI

3. West Hollywood, CA

4. Berkeley, CA

5. Hempstead, NY

6. New Brunswick, NJ

7. Chapel Hill, NC

8. West Lafayette, IN

9. Atlanta, GA

10. Washington, D.C

Click here for Source

With that being said....Who has lived where and where are you moving?

cheers

Harold

Check out the local bars: Ted's, Lost Weekend, even Club Deuce, great for meeting chicks.

Also, Nikki Beach has soooo many chicks in attendance, if you think they're all about the $$$$ you must have 0.0 game.

Unlike other towns perhaps, you still have to look good and dress trendy.

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

if anyone on this board can direct me to where the single girls are. i am definitly interested. i have found it so tough in miami to meet anyone. :( it gets so aggravating at times but i just have to live with it and keep on truckin i guess :(

i hear ya.. seems i only keep running into the finer taken broads of this city. :( livin with it is the only thing we can do.. heh :cool:

Wait a minute guys...you are generalizing WWAAAYYY too much here. Of couse there are always the materialistic bitches (I know, I live in Boca) and then you have all the plastic body part girls, and then you have the whores. And yes, some fit into all three categories. But there are those of us that treat all people (even men) with respect.

I, for one, can say that I am a completely unattached, successful business woman that works 2 jobs, goes to FAU to further my education, I workout 5-7 times a week, can party like a rockstar and still wake up with a smile on my face for the man that I love (provided I ever fall in love again).

I dont mean to toot my own horn but you men need to know that there are quality women out there. Of course physical attraction is the thing that draws us to a person first...so if you are attracted to the name brand clothing, plastic boobs and snobbish attitude then guess what you are going to get.

Now dont get me wrong, I am not saying there is anything wrong with plastic body parts but its all a matter of moderation and balance.

So, please dont throw ALL us girls in your category of S Florida women. Trust me, some of us still have hearts and are just waiting for the right guy to come along. In my opinion the right guy would be ....educated, have transporation, a job (career is better...but as long as you can support yourself, its all good), and a good heart. Of course physical attraction is a must and a mental connection that only the two of us can truly comprehend. And he must listen to (or tolerate) the club scene and TRANCE!!!:D

Anyway, this isnt a singles ad, just a clarification that not all of us are cold hearted bitches that are looking for someone to support them and all their expensive habits.

In Miami it definitely helps to know a second language! :laugh: That's why I'm re-learning spanish.

Lounges and happy hours have been best for me. But I have also found that women are not as heavy drinkers as those in NYC. I think it's all about lower stress levels and greater attention to physical fitness. So you've definitely got to be very proactive here and look beyond bars, etc. The beach on the weekends, Lincoln Road after work, your health club, hotel poolsides in day or evening (Shore, Delano, Raleigh are my favs).

The hardest part is that quality women are spread out far throughout these three counties. Manhattan was so easy because it's all concentrated on a six mile island. It takes a lot of effort down here, but you will find them.

Originally posted by CrzyC

I, for one, can say that I am a completely unattached, successful business woman that works 2 jobs, goes to FAU to further my education, I workout 5-7 times a week, can party like a rockstar and still wake up with a smile on my face for the man that I love (provided I ever fall in love again).

:aright: so where do you hang at ??:D

Including all of the obvious and previously stated.....

Believe it or not the best place to meet a nice girl who would appreciate a NICE guys is ONLY at MIA.......................

:confused:

M. I. A.

Miami International Airport....

The only place I've been on a regular basis that has some Genuine, Attractive, Healthy, Young Ladies!!!!

SO....

.. Pack your bags and hang out at the airport....

:blank:

If anyone does not believe me.... Try It.

Just don't walk away from you bag!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by b-side

Believe it or not the best place to meet a nice girl who would appreciate a NICE guys is ONLY at MIA.......................

M. I. A.

The only place I've been on a regular basis that has some Genuine, Attractive, Healthy, Young Ladies!!!!

SO....

That is fawking classic dude.......

Do you have a cp meeting spot.....I'm there this weekend....

M. I. A.

SO....

:laugh: It's all about concourse e. Though chances are most those women are just visiting or leaving miami.

M. I. A.

SO....

dumb idea

who wants a woman that is guaranteed to carry baggage?

SS:laugh: