Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restricted presents Ralph Falcon @ Jazid Sun 9.21.03

rcrespo

This man needs no introduction. He was making records before most of us know what house was. Doing records like 'Been A Long Time' and 'Every now and Then' and such classics with Oscar G such as 'Fired Up' and 'The Way' from Coral Way Chiefs to MURK Ralph has always made and played amazing music. This week we welcome him to the decks at Jazid to give us an edumacation on house. Expect the unexpected this night. Honestly I will have no control over what and what he doesn't play. This night is surely to be a special one and I hope you all can make it out and celebrate house music with me. With the new MURK album around the corner and the label coming back in the near future. The future looks bright for one of Miami's finest.

Jazid is located at 1342 Washington Ave Miami Beach FL

AS ALWAYS WITH JAZID THERE IS NO COVER!

We start at 10pm and go on till the wee hours of the morning.

For questions and/or comments re: Sundays @ Jazid please contact ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Upcoming Events

9/28 - Domingo Castillo and Oscar Fonseca

Future guests include but not limited to Digital Output , DHM

you guys missed HOUSE MUSIC. Thats what he played all night long. Big vocals .. piano's and boomin ass bass what a wekeend of music for me it has been. I had a really great time and I like to thank everyone who did show up and those who didnt well you missed out. Ralph dusted off each record and just let 'em rip. I think like 2 or 3 were from this decade. We must record it next time and I hope if we can do this again we get a better crowd. I understand its sunday, but when do you get Ralph Falcon playing in a room that fits 100 people? Thanks to Nelson/Ralph/Domingo/Peewee/Elizabeth/Jackie and anyone else who may have stopped by it was truly a night to remember. House music is alive and kicking @ 1342 washington ave on sunday nights.

This week .. Domingo Castillo and Oscar Fonseca another do not miss event. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thanks Ramon for a great party.....Ralph was awesome, and the additional entertainment that accompanied was quite interesting to say the least....

DJ Streak has my vote for best upcoming DJ.

One of the reasons that I love Jazid on Sundays is that it gives DJ's the opportunity to play whatever they want...and for me its like having some of the best DJ's in Miami play right in my living room, just for me.

Keep up the good work Ramon.....