Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies: What do you think of thumb rings?

JonStephen

I know I'm not a Lady, but I think all rings on guys are gay. I leave the jewelry to the ladies. I would only wear a watch, chain, and maybe a bracelet. <~~~~ like I said just my opinion. The only ring I would ever wear is a ring when I'm married other than that... No.

your welcome Jon;)

...I used to wear alot of jewelry on my hands and wrists back in the day when I had a different 'motif' ( :rolleyes:click ) ...Lotta platinum and silver.. It can be cool, but only if you got nice hands (which I do) and you can pick 'what' jewelry to wear and on what fingers... I used to have two pretty heavy silver thumbrings, one which I wore on my right ( engraved with the Star of David), the other on the left (engraved with the Italian horn..)...As if to say "I'll sign the check with my right hand, then beat the money you owe me outta ya with my left"....:laugh:..I was so lame..profitable..but lame...:aright:...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I used to wear alot of jewelry on my hands and wrists back in the day when I had a different 'motif' ( :rolleyes:click ) ...Lotta platinum and silver.. It can be cool, but only if you got nice hands (which I do) and you can pick 'what' jewelry to wear and on what fingers... I used to have two pretty heavy silver thumbrings, one which I wore on my right ( engraved with the Star of David), the other on the left (engraved with the Italian horn..)...As if to say "I'll sign the check with my right hand, then beat the money you owe me outta ya with my left"....:laugh:..I was so lame..profitable..but lame...:aright:...

:laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

I know I'm not a Lady, but I think all rings on guys are gay. I leave the jewelry to the ladies. I would only wear a watch, chain, and maybe a bracelet. <~~~~ like I said just my opinion. The only ring I would ever wear is a ring when I'm married other than that... No.

your welcome Jon;)

I personally prefer a ring on a guy over a chain or bracelet.

JMO, of course. ;)

Originally posted by jimk29

no, it's ridiculous... are you trying to say that you have never seen a guy wearing any jewelry that looked good??

i wasnt the one who made that comment... and i dont think im that big a fan of thumb rings... but someone else may not like rings on guys at all.. why is that ridiculous?

Originally posted by linabina

i wasnt the one who made that comment... and i dont think im that big a fan of thumb rings... but someone else may not like rings on guys at all.. why is that ridiculous?

I know it wasn't you... I'm not trying to start an argument, just trying to figure this out....

not liking rings is one thing, I can understand if someone doesn't like rings on guys at all. But to say that no jewelry at all looks good on any guys I think is ridiculous.

General statements like no jewelry on guys is ridiculous. It depends on the guy...

Actually, I don't know where I even got that from... I just reread the whole post and no one said that!! :laugh: :laugh:

I officially might be going crazy.

Originally posted by tastyt

I personally prefer a ring on a guy over a chain or bracelet.

JMO, of course. ;)

I really dont like bracelets either but it also depends cause I have seen "some" that I would have wore maybe. Although, I grew out of chains I think some are nice. However, watches are a necessity and look nice IMO. ;)

BTW I respect your opinion. lol

I know it wasn't you... I'm not trying to start an argument, just trying to figure this out....

not liking rings is one thing, I can understand if someone doesn't like rings on guys at all. But to say that no jewelry at all looks good on any guys I think is ridiculous.

..I agree... I think rocking the jewelry is phat, but it comes down to how tastefully you can choose your jewelry... Wearing too much gold around the neck is comedic..Wearing the right amount gets you respect..Its a sign that you can earn and that you're not afraid to do so...Also (in contrast to what the hen house is saying..:rolleyes: ), chicks seem to dig it..again, because its a sign that you can earn..which in turn means you're at least marginally useful, which leads to their interest levels rising...Ya dig on what I'm saying?..Its that whole alpha male thing again...