Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, how's everyone after the hurricane?

lena1279

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Aside from the power lines and the tree in my front yard, drive way, street in front of my house...all the food ruined in my refrigerator and my power out not being restored until wednesday... I'm fine.

same here. no phone, no hot water, no power, no food :(

Originally posted by iamme

had to light candles when taking a shower...everytime i was in there i expected to see a freaky shadow on the other side coming at me :shake:

I kept saying that if power goes out, we will NOT use candles!! I went totally paranoid that if the power/water is out and a fire starts, it won't be pretty.. Fortunately we didnt have to deal with it but I got quite paranoid about those damn candles lol..

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by amalkav

Hi guys, what a surprise, ha? LOL Amalka is back on track together with her unicorn :)) ! I am glad you made it throuh the hurricane! I am sending huuuuuge hugs especially to Eggmok and Mysty :) Miss ya guys :(

Hey! Hope you're doing well back home!

Hi guys, what a surprise, ha? LOL Amalka is back on track together with her unicorn :)) ! I am glad you made it throuh the hurricane! I am sending huuuuuge hugs especially to Eggmok and Mysty :) Miss ya guys :(

:eek: holy shit . . .

aren't you sipping vodka somewhere in the czech republic, damn i didn't know you can get interent at sub zero temperatures . . .

:laugh: hey amalkav, very nice hearing from you . . .

do you have any pics that you want to send to show the boys on the board how hot you are . . .

i'll try to find some cause you boys will . . .:jawdrop:

Hey Eggmok, nice to hear from you :) But vodka?? This is not Russia, man! :D And yes even in Czech we are connected to the world through the internet ;) But I miss you guys so much and I miss New York as well!!! I really do :( I would send some new pics but you probably wouldn´t recognize me, I am not that "hot" anymore ;) I put on like hundreds of kilos, because I just mourn New York and I don´t party that much anymore coz Czech dance scene sux big time. We have some good parties here time to time but not every weekend like it used to be in NY. It almost makes me cry when I remember those old "PVD, JP, Oaki" times BUUHHEEEEE :( :(

aawwww, there there my czech unicorn. i never asked you why you had to go back to your country. i miss new york and all those good times because it's definitely not the same. i remember watching you for about 45 min just dancing on that speaker. i'm sure you're still "hot," and you just don't want to admit it . . . :)

well, i'm glad you found us here, you know mysteriouss and raver_mania. keep in touch . . .

Hey Eggmok, nice to hear from you :) But vodka?? This is not Russia, man! :D And yes even in Czech we are connected to the world through the internet ;) But I miss you guys so much and I miss New York as well!!! I really do :( I would send some new pics but you probably wouldn´t recognize me, I am not that "hot" anymore ;) I put on like hundreds of kilos, because I just mourn New York and I don´t party that much anymore coz Czech dance scene sux big time. We have some good parties here time to time but not every weekend like it used to be in NY. It almost makes me cry when I remember those old "PVD, JP, Oaki" times BUUHHEEEEE :( :(

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I check this board once in a blue moon, and randomly clicked on the last page of this post.. Don't even know why........ This is wierd LOL.. NYC misses you just as much girlie.. And DC now too:(

Eggy - don't listen to her.. I've seen very recent pictures and trust me, she's still looking quite hot (and I am very picky with girls LOL).. Wanna go help me kidnap her and bring her back here? :idea:

Originally posted by mysteriousss

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I check this board once in a blue moon, and randomly clicked on the last page of this post.. Don't even know why........ This is wierd LOL.. NYC misses you just as much girlie.. And DC now too:(

Eggy - don't listen to her.. I've seen very recent pictures and trust me, she's still looking quite hot (and I am very picky with girls LOL).. Wanna go help me kidnap her and bring her back here? :idea:

i'm sure one of the boys will marry her to get her in the states . . .

of couse she has to fulfill her duties as a wife but shit it's worth it right . . . :laugh:

LOL you guys are funny :) I wish I can just pack my bags, say "bye mom! Don´t wait for me with dinner, I´ll back in like 2-3 years?" :)) And come back to US. Maybe one day.. but then I´ll be old nervous lady and nobody will marry me.. Hm.. let me think.. what did you say about that "kidnaping thing" ? LOL

Eggmok - dancing on the speaker ?:confused: Where? At Twilo? I don´t remeber that :) I remember me dancing on the stage at Factory but on the speaker? Well...I used to dance everywhere coz I love to dance, so it´s pretty much possible :)

I don´t even remember when was the last time I danced my ass off.. Let me think... well probably in Holland at the party with Tiesto but that´s like a year ago..

well at least I have tons of good music at home so I can play it loud and dance all over my living room :laugh:

Eggmok - click here for some surprise :)

http://trance.kvalitne.cz/spain_tour_2003/

those are pics of me and my girlfriend clubbing in Mallorca (island right next to Ibiza) 3 months ago :) I had so much fun there and got a chance to even meet my trance god Johan Gielen :) I spent 2 weeks there together with my DJ friend LayDee Jane, that´s the DJ girl on the pics.

So thats me in all my "larger" beauty :(

OMG Mysty, what are you doing?? Exposing my "retarded me" to the whole world? LOL :laugh: This pic is funny, I wanted to show my deepest emotions what I have about this "Surreal vinyl" but I look like happy retarded fucked up little chicken instead, even if I was absolutely sober But this pics was taken at like 5am and I was soaking wet, coz there was like thousands of degrees in that club:confused: