Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Official ** Weekend Rollcall Thread!!!

nyis4meatheads

The hurricane was a bust, it's going to be nice out, and I'm going to be really, really REALLY high :smoke:

Tonight - not really too sure about that one. BHP? Enormous Room?? Some random place??? Shooting from the hip, I'll most likely end up at the Matrix as usual. I think I'm just going to start boozing the moment I step foot in my place and see where that gets me.

Tomorrow - hippie fest, taste of my nut sack maybe, then stumbling to Malden to hit up dive bars. Hopefully we'll end up playing pool for money with a bunch of townies, then get into a bar fight. This is more than likely.

Sunday - what time are the pats on and who are they playing? Am I crazy for thinking that a sunday afternoon, impromptu pubcrawl is an excellent idea?? I don't see when else we'll have one.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight: No clue, open for suggestions. Wanna hit a bar somewhere

Tomorrow: NY, hopefully Glass then somewhere then Avalon

Sunday: Driving home, would def be up for a pub crawl and I will be back just in time to do it, either beers or sleep. I like the beer idea.

"A man once said, wait what?"

Tonight... Going to the Movies to see Cabin Fever... can't wait, been dying to see thise movie for like 5 minutes now, can't fuggin wait!!!

Tomorrow.... Earlt drinking day, due to college football.. Passing up on Robbie Hearing-aids for a buddies place in Burlington.. Wings, Lobsters, tons of over-strong puke-able martinis and assorted drinks that would put more hair on Zacks Balls....during the evening, who knows, still up in the air...

Sunday... Going to the Place for some more stiff drinks, hot chicks in cut-off football jerseys and nerds checking thier Fantasy football stats :mad:

" The grass ain't growin, so x isn't mowing"

Tonight - heading into Boston to pick up my brother - possible meet up at the Enormous room for a lil bit. Then heading home early to make a HUGE f'ing cake and cooking some food to feed 60 people :blank:

Saturday - filling and frosting the huge f'ing cake, going to the hall to set up and decorate. Probablly will still be some cooking thrown in there then my father's 50th bday party.

Sunday - recovering from cooking all weekend. Pubcrawl would work as long as the game is fit into the schedule :D

Originally posted by irishhoney

Nyis - what bars in Malden???

Tonight - hitting up Q and maybe to the Matrix first

Tomorrow - Taste of Boston and then to a fundraiser

Sunday - who knows

I think the Dockside they said. I've been there once... great divey bar. (or posh bar if you're a local ;))

I'll see you at the Matrix prolly! :D

kaydup, CHECK THEM!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Wheres this playing? I have been wanting to see this too, great book... But Cabin Fever is #1 on my list @ this moment...

Kendal Square

That book was good but the one I have now by Frank Owen is much better, I forget the name, I will look and let you know

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I think the Dockside they said. I've been there once... great divey bar. (or posh bar if you're a local ;))

Great Dive Bar!:aright: My home town B, get the wings they're GREAT! Also say hello to my ex, that's his hang out. So if you see a short polish kid with graying hair and a hairy back make sure you tell him his ex is glad he's gone..

Tonight - Hitting up Enormous Room and hanging in with a drink in my hand.

Tomorrow - Hitting up the hippie fest getting REALLY :smoke: then hitting up the other festival to get really:pint: and eating lots of :arrow: (that's supposed to be food) and at night going to Flavazion numero 2 (but a much scaled down version)

Sunday - Watching the game and going to a family party.

Originally posted by prplhz

Great Dive Bar!:aright: My home town B, get the wings they're GREAT! Also say hello to my ex, that's his hang out. So if you see a short polish kid with graying hair and a hairy back make sure you tell him his ex is glad he's gone..

Tonight - Hitting up Enormous Room and hanging in with a drink in my hand.

Tomorrow - Hitting up the hippie fest getting REALLY :smoke: then hitting up the other festival to get really:pint: and eating lots of :arrow: (that's supposed to be food) and at night going to Flavazion numero 2 (but a much scaled down version)

Sunday - Watching the game and going to a family party.

I've been to the dockside once before (with that chick from work)... it's a really good dive bar. Lots of games and pool and shit to do. Haven't had the food though, I'm sure I'll still be hungry after smokeabowl 2003.

I really wish I could pick your ex out there. It'd be fun to get wasted then have me and my friends go pick on him. We were having a great time doing that last night... guys who tuck their button-down shirts into their jeans are just asking for it.