Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Official ** Weekend Rollcall Thread!!!

nyis4meatheads

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Its ex not X, very confused for a second :mad:

WHy not my description of my ex describes you to a T, you really thought I was talking about you didn't you?;)

My ex was a cutie pie when he was younger, then we where together for like 6 1/2 years and he was a few years older then me, so as he got older he started morphing into this hairy ape with no brain, can you believe it, gee men....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by prplhz

My ex was a cutie pie when he was younger, then we where together for like 6 1/2 years and he was a few years older then me, so as he got older he started morphing into this hairy ape with no brain, can you believe it, gee men....:rolleyes:

I hate it when they do that! You did the right thing by trading him in for a newer model :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The fact that you stayed w/ him while he hung out at such an establishment is outstanding..!!!! Bravo...

Thanks,

Astonished.

Thanks, I'm amazed too! Imagine how cool it would be to have the Dockside be your "romantic" dinner out, your place for playing Keno, your place to celebrate New Years eve and the place you would go to hang with friends, I mean how could you not love a guy like that....:rolleyes:

Thanks,

Flattered

Tonight - Going out for drinks right after work for my goodbye party with the people that I actually like at work and then maybe heading up to Boston to hang with Irish at Q if I can actually drive after I start drinking at 5:00.

Saturday - I think the best of Boston and not sure what's going on at night.

Sunday - recovering, packing and probably hanging out and watching football.