Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's everyone's favorite shot

eddie3

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

good call biz i don't drink but once or twice a year at best but when i do, i do jager shots....

that stuff makes you grow hair on your chest.. Since I started drinkin' Jager I went from 2 pubes to 4. all in about a year's time...

It's great, now I can wax em' proud for the chicks who like a baby's ass feel or wear it rough for the chicks who like ridin' Horses & Harleys... ;)

Thanks Jager!!

ps. gotta find your way to the bar with me one of these days rudeboy...

Originally posted by biznation00

that stuff makes you grow hair on your chest.. Since I started drinkin' Jager I went from 2 pubes to 4. all in about a year's time...

It's great, now I can wax em' proud for the chicks who like a baby's ass feel or wear it rough for the chicks who like ridin' Horses & Harleys... ;)

Thanks Jager!!

ps. gotta find your way to the bar with me one of these days rudeboy...

you know i would love to but i don't get done working till 4 and by the time i get there your usually getting ready to leave. so lets do it on an off night...

To JAGERMEISTER, where a shot glass, and a womans ass, makes a horses ass of me!!!!

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

you know i would love to but i don't get done working till 4 and by the time i get there your usually getting ready to leave. so lets do it on an off night...

To JAGERMEISTER, where a shot glass, and a womans ass, makes a horses ass of me!!!!

Jaggermeister got me this :3some:

Thank you Jagg, for always in debt! :D

10. Mongolian Mothafuckas

9. Red headed sluts

8. Surfers

7. Car Bombs ya shite

6. JD

5. Tequila meng!

4. Goldschlaga

3. Bartender's Mouthwash (gotta keep it fresh)

2. Jager Booooooomb

of course...

1. Jager!!!!!!

Side Note: I got a DUI doin numbers 1, 2, 5 and a few others not on there. Luckily it was 3 hours later and I was a bit sober. Nothin happened, just a got a nice stay at a five-star county resort, all amenities included. I look on the bright side... at least I get chauferred everywhere now! Drink responsibly, especially if you're the destination driver ;-)