Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Fashion Week I'm Busy!

4realhousediva

Yeah trancadictgurl! Do you think we are a stupid to believe that? That would be like believing that house4real has anything to do with fashion. Attention to all cp posters. Don't lie to us cp users. Tell the truth like these 2 honest individuals! And for all of you out there that truly believe that nameless is :ghey:, I am sure it was just an internet rumor. Sort of like when it was stated that johnholmes penis was not small. People please no more false rumors either!

Originally posted by luztidara

Yeah trancadictgurl! Do you think we are a stupid to believe that? That would be like believing that house4real has anything to do with fashion. Attention to all cp posters. Don't lie to us cp users. Tell the truth like these 2 honest individuals! And for all of you out there that truly believe that nameless is :ghey:, I am sure it was just an internet rumor. Sort of like when it was stated that johnholmes penis was not small. People please no more false rumors either!

CAN YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP? IS THAT POSSIBLE YOU ARE NOT EVEN APART OF THIS DRAMA! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO PUT THEIR 2CENTS IN! I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING BEFORE BUT NOW YOU ARE FCUKING ANNOYING ME!

I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE...AND I'M NOT GONNA ASK OHER PEOPLE TO COME ONTO THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND PROVE THAT I DO WORK IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY...IF YOU RESEARCHED YOU'D FIND OUT!!! AFTER FEELING LIKE AN MORON AFTER YOU WERE PROVEN "WRONG"!

I BRAG ABOUT IT CAUSE ANYTIME IN REAL LIFE THAT SOMEONE WANTS PROOF I'LL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO INTRODUCE THEM TO PEOPLE AND TAKE THEM TO PARTIES/EVENTS JUST TO SHOW OFF BECAUSE WHEN CONCERNING FASHION I CAN BACK UP EVERYTHING I CLAIM 1000X OVER! BTW I GOT A 1260 ON MY SAT! WOW TRANSDICKSUCKER BEAT ME! BIG SHIT! I MAKE MORE $$$ THEN HER SO WHO IS SMARTER NOW? LMAO

Originally posted by nameless

trancadrugadict said she got a 1400 on her SAT's

OMFG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stop fibbing

no seriously, do you think people are as stupid as you to believe that one :rolleyes:

:laugh::tongue::laugh:

MAYBE SHE SCREWED UP THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SHE'S SLEPT WITH WITH THE SCORE OF HER SAT! LOL I THINK 1400 IS THE # OF PEOPLE SHE FCUKED! LMAO!

It's not a rumor, she actually posted it on another board and if she cares to deny, I can always post the link.

Do not speak when you know nothing of what you speak of.

Idiot.

House, I got a 1200 on my SAT's...:laugh: :laugh: umm..noooo Trancadickinmymouth you did NOT get a 1400..YOU HAVE ISSUES BITCHH

#1 - I was there EVERY DAY, and did not see you (believe me, you stand out)

#2 - You posted this after fashion week is over, dork.

#3 - You dont have a show.......everyone check out 7thonsixth.com and look for the housediva line.....LOL......oh wait, maybe it got classified under MATERNITY clothes.

#4 - No Show or Party would ever want you there.....there are 100 seats per show, and 1 ticket per person.....your ass would easily take up 2 seats.

Originally posted by abortionator

Please leave. Enough is enough.

:rolleyes:

It's not enough until I say it is.

But since you said please.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NO.

But since you said please.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NO.

i didn't fall for it!

OOOOOPPPPPS

someone forgot to log out!!!! BUSTED hahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by 555-1212

#1 - I was there EVERY DAY, and did not see you (believe me, you stand out)

#2 - You posted this after fashion week is over, dork.

#3 - You dont have a show.......everyone check out 7thonsixth.com and look for the housediva line.....LOL......oh wait, maybe it got classified under MATERNITY clothes.

#4 - No Show or Party would ever want you there.....there are 100 seats per show, and 1 ticket per person.....your ass would easily take up 2 seats.

since no one knows who the fcuk you are and EVERYONE knows me I'd have to say that you are full of shit! and when i SAY my line i MEAN WHO I WORK 4 ASSHOLE! NOW PISS OFF CAUSE YOU ARE SO NOT EVEN ON MY LEVEL I AM SO MUCH BETTER THEN YOU IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY! well actually it is! :laugh: btw fashion ended sthis weekend you dumb fcuk!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

CAN YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP? IS THAT POSSIBLE YOU ARE NOT EVEN APART OF THIS DRAMA! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO PUT THEIR 2CENTS IN! I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING BEFORE BUT NOW YOU ARE FCUKING ANNOYING ME!

I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE...AND I'M NOT GONNA ASK OHER PEOPLE TO COME ONTO THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND PROVE THAT I DO WORK IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY...IF YOU RESEARCHED YOU'D FIND OUT!!! AFTER FEELING LIKE AN MORON AFTER YOU WERE PROVEN "WRONG"!

I BRAG ABOUT IT CAUSE ANYTIME IN REAL LIFE THAT SOMEONE WANTS PROOF I'LL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO INTRODUCE THEM TO PEOPLE AND TAKE THEM TO PARTIES/EVENTS JUST TO SHOW OFF BECAUSE WHEN CONCERNING FASHION I CAN BACK UP EVERYTHING I CLAIM 1000X OVER! BTW I GOT A 1260 ON MY SAT! WOW TRANSDICKSUCKER BEAT ME! BIG SHIT! I MAKE MORE $$$ THEN HER SO WHO IS SMARTER NOW? LMAO

There you go assuming,again!