Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underworld

phatman

Originally posted by bullseye

dude, private mess me with the answer before i go and see it again next week, thanks

...since a lot is out of the bag, and since other people have seen it, lets try to answer this...

Michael was of bloodline from a legendary immortal thought not to exist...at least by the vampires...this immortal was a combination of lycan and vampire - he spawned two sons - one vampire and one lycan - that is how the two developed their own lines.... the lycans were trying to reunite the species but the candidate had to be from that pure bloodline AND he had to be a carrier of a particular cell/trait/etc - i forget a bit...Michael had it...

Originally posted by phatman

...since a lot is out of the bag, and since other people have seen it, lets try to answer this...

Michael was of bloodline from a legendary immortal thought not to exist...at least by the vampires...this immortal was a combination of lycan and vampire - he spawned two sons - one vampire and one lycan - that is how the two developed their own lines.... the lycans were trying to reunite the species but the candidate had to be from that pure bloodline AND he had to be a carrier of a particular cell/trait/etc - i forget a bit...Michael had it...

there were three sons... one lycan, one vampire and one mortal... michael was the mortal, and Markos was the vampire elder... if you watch at the end Markos turns into one of those uber cool lycan/vampires because he is awoken by the lycans blood.

this movie was not even worth seeing in the theater. it was boring to me. i thought the only cool part was at the end when selene cuts victors head off, and the time when she jumped over the lycan and shoots it. why didint they do that special effects thing more. and why were all the fights vamps and lycans shooting at each other? i would have rather seen some hand to hand or something...

Originally posted by majinbuu

this movie was not even worth seeing in the theater. it was boring to me. i thought the only cool part was at the end when selene cuts victors head off, and the time when she jumped over the lycan and shoots it. why didint they do that special effects thing more. and why were all the fights vamps and lycans shooting at each other? i would have rather seen some hand to hand or something...

because those effects are really really expensive and require a lot of time.

ok...well i mean they would have made a bad movie much better. besides i spent $9 on a movie and they can have enough $ in the budget to have some good special effects and time to do those special effects?

i'd rather wait years to see a movie that is good than have shitty movies come out fast.

ok...well i mean they would have made a bad movie much better. besides i spent $9 on a movie and they can have enough $ in the budget to have some good special effects and time to do those special effects?

i'd rather wait years to see a movie that is good than have shitty movies come out fast.

how can u not like this movie?? it's vampires!! lol :D

Someone please correct me if Im wrong...

But to my knowledge I have never come across a book or a

movie in which lycanthropes and vampires have gotten along..

They respect eachothers powers but they have never liked one

another.. There has been cases where both sides have worked

together but they have never full accept eachother..

They are rivals to an extend.. Love both but I gotta say that if

I had to pick one I go with the vamps!! Everything about them

intrigues me... :love2:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Someone please correct me if Im wrong...

dear sweetcheeks,

i dont think he was disputing that point or saying anything different...just expressing the fact that he wanted to see better fight scenes perhaps...mano a mano...for one...

-esclavo tullo

p.s. if you were just making a point and you quoting him was just a mistake or for no real reason, then please ignore the above -well not the sweetcheeks or slave part...;)

I simply quoted him because of the comment he made..

I was simply following his with my own comment..

Wondering if my knowledge was right or wrong..

I was not disputing his comment at all..

I guess for future refrences I need to paint your ass a

better picture... Slave tend to not be educated from time to time.. ;):laugh:

How's everything going Pooh? :updown:

Originally posted by iamme

:idea: I think I'll be a vampire for Halloween

Vampire Lovers (naughty, nybeauty, etc) , need suggestions ;)

What would make a cool vampire costume?

hmmm..:idea: how about u dress like mike and i dress like selene ;) only thing is where to find these costumes :blank: