Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just pt2

ladyshady

i just missed my 830 court apperance :eek::(:(:blown:

so i decided to go out last night and drown my sorrows...get wreacked with my friends, had a great drunken time

something happened, - did not get arrested thank god - but i had to show up in cournt the next morning..i must have been so trashed that i just slept through my alarm clock and didnt go!

so now there is a warrant out for me and if i get arrested again, im fucked!

i need to go clear up this ticket before shit gets bad

yesturday was the absolute worst day of my life :(

Originally posted by ladyshady

i just missed my 830 court apperance :eek::(:(:blown:

so i decided to go out last night and drown my sorrows...get wreacked with my friends, had a great drunken time

something happened, - did not get arrested thank god - but i had to show up in cournt the next morning..i must have been so trashed that i just slept through my alarm clock and didnt go!

so now there is a warrant out for me and if i get arrested again, im fucked!

i need to go clear up this ticket before shit gets bad

yesturday was the absolute worst day of my life :(

ahhhh its just a bench warrant watd you get a underage drinking ticket or a fake id one?

not to worry......ur gonna get a new deck of cards shortly...and i promise u ull get a good hand!!!!!! till then just roll with the punches of life!!!!!! life does this at times...it sux and we cant do anything about it...till life gives us that good hand to play with!!! but its coming.....its coming!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

not to worry......ur gonna get a new deck of cards shortly...and i promise u ull get a good hand!!!!!! till then just roll with the punches of life!!!!!! life does this at times...it sux and we cant do anything about it...till life gives us that good hand to play with!!! but its coming.....its coming!!!!!!!!!!!:)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-TAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MISS CLEO :laugh: