Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say Hello to My Little Friend!!!!

rudeboywarrior

Originally posted by andrewthomas

hate to burst ur bubble but scarface has been out on dvd for like 3 years already

acatually, it was put on moratorium a few years back. no one has been able to purchase it (legally) via retail for quite some time. this new version is enhanced with new features, etc... so, technically, flip has a good reason to be excited :)

OMFG this is gonna be the best movie ever

did anyone go see it yet :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dumb if you ask me the move been our for 20 years everyone and thier mother seen the movie atleast 20 times, they putting it back in the theather is just dumb if you ask me.

i will not be going to see this

:laugh: I know your waiting for Mob Over Miami , aka the Chris Paciello story to hit the big screen. Mark Wahlberg is suppose to play Chris. wtf:laugh:

Originally posted by stryke303

acatually, it was put on moratorium a few years back. no one has been able to purchase it (legally) via retail for quite some time. this new version is enhanced with new features, etc... so, technically, flip has a good reason to be excited :)

yeah ... i think you get a $40 with each movie purchase :eek::cool::D

Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: I know your waiting for Mob Over Miami , aka the Chris Paciello story to hit the big screen. Mark Wahlberg is suppose to play Chris. wtf:laugh:

OMFGAWD!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

um, whoever posted about playing an old movie in a theatre..are you dense? *whack* you can't be, I just know it! Visit L.A. where they can appreicate the spirit of seeing a classic on the big screen. I've seen Scarface in the comfort of my own home, but I'll jump at any chance to see a classic like that, the way it was meant to be seen, YO. GO see it, and you'll wonder why you ever said that...want some popcorn? Ju-Ju beads? extra butter?

bitchslap not included

OMFG this is gonna be the best movie ever

did anyone go see it yet :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dumb if you ask me the move been our for 20 years everyone and thier mother seen the movie atleast 20 times, they putting it back in the theather is just dumb if you ask me.

i will not be going to see this

as always, mr. positive!