Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Are We Gonna See Acosta Rip It Up At Space

tnargs

Originally posted by tnargs

YEAH YOU RIGHT BUT I THINK HE'S STILL A NAME, AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE SPACE BLOWING UP THING TOO, REMEMBER HIS DAYS AT LEVEL THAT WAS GREAT, I STILL THINK HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTENA RESIDENCY A T SPACE

???

I hink Shadow Lounge were his days.. that sound, but now, in my books, hes just gone repetitive, old, and just.. w/e. Hope he's doing good somewhere else though. He's one of the starters for the scene down here.

Originally posted by tnargs

WHO'S TAKING OVER SPACE

You bring up Acosta as if you're his fan, but then you claim that Level were his glory days ?!!:confused: And on top of that, you can't even ID one of his own anthems - George Acosta Presents M.A.G. "Taking Over Space".

GA is an extremely talented DJ, who started his career by playing house and freestyle. he found his niche with the german trance sound, and rode it to its pinnacle. in some areas of the world he still does very well, however in miami that sound is pretty much done. hence I doubt he will be spinning at Space anytime soon. IMO I don’t think we have heard the last of GA. he may comeback and surprise the hell out of all of us. he has enough talent to spin any type of music. the question is what will he do next ??

Originally posted by sobeton

GA is an extremely talented DJ, who started his career by playing house and freestyle. he found his niche with the german trance sound, and rode it to its pinnacle. in some areas of the world he still does very well, however in miami that sound is pretty much done. hence I doubt he will be spinning at Space anytime soon. IMO I don’t think we have heard the last of GA. he may comeback and surprise the hell out of all of us. he has enough talent to spin any type of music. the question is what will he do next ??

He will continue to play trance...And your right when he plays nyc, boston, dc, LA, san fran, he totally packs the clubs i also believe level hurt his reputation i got plenty of live sets from level and they are way more mainstream than his sets from dc,club spin, and shadow, also his live sets are very different whenever i burn a new one that i find on kazaa or win mx..as far as european trance being dead i got to disagree PVD, Tiesto, AVB, Ferry, are still the biggest names in the industry right now

Yeah he is dead in Miami. But if they gave him the chance to play in the main room of Space 34 he will pack the club and he will blow that place like any other good dj. I would definetly go see GA @ Space. Maybe he does not have that many followers in Miami but FL is kind of big and GA is really big in the rest of FL.

Originally posted by sobeton

I hope he does that comeback :D