Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy At The Roxy Oct 17th Part 2 "the Filming"

BobG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laraver

It has been confirmed and I wanna say a big "THANK YOU" to Bob G and Johnny V for making it possible.

I will be part of this next party and spinning alongside some other very talented DJ's I might add!

For those not familiar with my sets I will be throwing down a mix of trance, techno and breaks. Big shout to all the CP heads that came out and have supported me on the boards.

I am going to try and have some mix CD's on hand to give away, so make sure you stop by the booth and get one while supplies last.

Good choice BOB G,

Chris good luck man, Hope all goes well that evening. If im not doing any parties that night I will sure to pass by and jam.

victor soto

those of you that still have a roxy card will be let in for a reduced admission..if you have the card and you arrive before midnight the admission is $15.00....if you have the card and you arrive after midnight then the price of admission is $20.00. GENERAL ADMISSION

for anyone who just walks in without any reduced admission flyer or email or anything at all is $25.00

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this is how "good" the party is....its most "dedicated" supporters dont wana pay

Easy there buddy. H was just looking for info, not a freebie. She was part of the original party and I will be glad to see her come out this time as well.

H thanks for your support, you were one of the people who made this possible for me!

It has been confirmed and I wanna say a big "THANK YOU" to Bob G and Johnny V for making it possible.

I will be part of this next party and spinning alongside some other very talented DJ's I might add!

For those not familiar with my sets I will be throwing down a mix of trance, techno and breaks. Big shout to all the CP heads that came out and have supported me on the boards.

I am going to try and have some mix CD's on hand to give away, so make sure you stop by the booth and get one while supplies last.

Oh snap! Bro...you didn't tell me you were spinning!!! I thought you were just partying and helping out.

I'll have to try and revise my plans now to make a visit!

Now I know why you have a list. Speaking of which... what is it under and do you have a limit (so I can post it on the site). Good luck holmes!

DO

HSP

http://www.hotspotpromos.com/brazilian_trip_to_paradise.html

:cool:

PS Check your pm's about the 18th & 25th

Easy there buddy. H was just looking for info, not a freebie. She was part of the original party and I will be glad to see her come out this time as well.

H thanks for your support, you were one of the people who made this possible for me!

~~Anytime hun!!! im glad to finally see u again :) and like he said its not that i dont wanna pay b/c i said im coming there regardless i just wanted info for my friends and anyone else who wants to go so SERG-STOP HATING!!!!:mad:

:aright: get off my sac...

i can say anything i want to helen :D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~Anytime hun!!! im glad to finally see u again :) and like he said its not that i dont wanna pay b/c i said im coming there regardless i just wanted info for my friends and anyone else who wants to go so SERG-STOP HATING!!!!:mad:

if i did..u wouldnt love me as much