Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow

dani672

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sick i tell ya sick.... i woke up this morning to 12 messages saying how great of a time they had!!!, everyone had a sick time... sick!!!! the music went out for 10 mins but we made up for it wit 3 dollar shots all night!!! fuckin awsome looking crowd!! couldnt ask for a better crowd, i thank everyone for coming down and supporting us! thank you all!!

Next Week.. The Return Of

Joe Giorgio & Anthony Moussa!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Good job guys, the place really is beautiful inside. I just wish there was a little bit more room to move in there :D hehe but you guys did a great job.

well mist, we packed the place out to the max almost 800+ people ... u saw the lines outside... it was crazy!!! this sat coming we will have a ll the bugs fixed.. and the party will only get better and better..

I also want to say thank you to Carl & Jerry for letting me be a part of such a great team...and for everything thus far! Last night was just the first of great things to come for the rest of the fall/winter season @ Taste!

I was very impressed by everyone who came out...guys and girls. All the ladies were beautiful, dressed up, which made all of the good looking, well dressed guys very happy I'm sure. The crowd was def. siiiiiiick!

As for everyone I met at the door, putting your little bracelets on....such good vibe, everyone was so friendly and excited and the mood was def. great. When I can meet girls out and not get attitudes or dirty looks...I'm happy!

Joe and Moo....you guys killed it! WTF! I was dancing my way through the dance floor to get up to the DJ booth. I love announcing $3 shots to an already drunk crowd, fun times

All in All.....I think the party is only going to get better and better! I hope that everyone keeps coming back every Saturday!

Originally posted by adriennektu

I also want to say thank you to Carl & Jerry for letting me be a part of such a great team...and for everything thus far! Last night was just the first of great things to come for the rest of the fall/winter season @ Taste!

I was very impressed by everyone who came out...guys and girls. All the ladies were beautiful, dressed up, which made all of the good looking, well dressed guys very happy I'm sure. The crowd was def. siiiiiiick!

As for everyone I met at the door, putting your little bracelets on....such good vibe, everyone was so friendly and excited and the mood was def. great. When I can meet girls out and not get attitudes or dirty looks...I'm happy!

Joe and Moo....you guys killed it! WTF! I was dancing my way through the dance floor to get up to the DJ booth. I love announcing $3 shots to an already drunk crowd, fun times

All in All.....I think the party is only going to get better and better! I hope that everyone keeps coming back every Saturday!

:aright:

.....why were there so many old folks? lol..........i saw like 15 soccer moms floatin around....it was like..where's waldo......but with mini van warriors!....

....def PACKED.........

....lol...and carl.....u called me MELISSA.......waiting on line....."will alicia and MELISSA please come to the front..."....we were like WTF!.....i thought i was in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Originally posted by misk

.....why were there so many old folks? lol..........i saw like 15 soccer moms floatin around....it was like..where's waldo......but with mini van warriors!....

....def PACKED.........

....lol...and carl.....u called me MELISSA.......waiting on line....."will alicia and MELISSA please come to the front..."....we were like WTF!.....i thought i was in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

yeah well those old folks spent more money than u and all ur friends last night.. one of the gusy even tiped me $10 just for getting hima vip table.. all dressed up in suites and shit... lol it was great..

Originally posted by dani672

the best time ever....

thank you carl...

taste was crazy

I must agree!!! Taste was a very good time.. Saw lots of good looking people!!! Really had no complaints except for waiting on that long ass line!!!! It was crazy!!! Anyways, i was alittle upset when the music stopped for a few minutes, but it was funny hearing everyone chanting and still enjoying themselves. Honestly i had a great time and i deffinatly will come back again!! :D

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

yeah well those old folks spent more money than u and all ur friends last night.. one of the gusy even tiped me $10 just for getting hima vip table.. all dressed up in suites and shit... lol it was great..

...uh....no one said anything about money champ!...just wondering wear all the sweater sets came from............shut yer hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

oh that was you!!! i heard you on the mic and i was like oh she is here i want to meet her.... but inthe mayhem... i wanst able to

Yeah that was me, I was running around like crazy last nite doing stuff, but I think it turned out great....def. crowded, but a good vibe and great people. Joe and Anthony killed it, had me dancing through the crowd up to the booth. :) Next time def. come say hi! :)

The cloning comment always makes me laugh...

too funny...

Good times guys... Marco.. thanks again for everything... Nice of you to come out...

Dani.. we need to keep you and Tigger at least 5 feet apart...

I watched just about every guy on the main floor drop thier lower lip to the ground while you two were dancing on the balcony...

Fun Fun...

Carl and Jerry.. thanks again for a good night out!!!

The music was definitely AMAZING!! The vibe was great!!

The place was way too hot though..........and the drinks were WEAK! I have never in my life had drinks in such small cups. These are the cups that they give you on an airplane. Definitely FUGAZE...........total waste of money..........you need about 15 to get drunk...