Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Exit these days?

Has anyone been to Exit recently, i.e. after they changed to the "Hip hop on the main floor" format for Fridays, and Latin for Saturdays?

How has it been? Has the makeup of the crowd changed?

Are there still lots of Asians there? Someone (a friend of a friend) who was visiting NYC wanted to go to a place with a mostly Asian crowd (or with many Asians). In the past, I could've said Exit in a heartbeat, but I thought things have probably changed.

Guest gabo

wellll i havent been there in a while but I do know this: when a club goes spanish music it usally means the end is near.

spanish people lovvvve to dance and when they feel they arent doing well they add some salsa .

Exit is beyond done!!! im shocked its still open..From what ive heard SF has alot of asains hitting jps party now that exit is finished...Also when i go to arc its usually 30% asain...But look at how many people replied to your post only 2 of us so that right there should show you how finished exit is....What a waste of space they coulda done so much with that club

Originally posted by jamezny1

Exit is beyond done!!! im shocked its still open..From what ive heard SF has alot of asains hitting jps party now that exit is finished...Also when i go to arc its usually 30% asain...But look at how many people replied to your post only 2 of us so that right there should show you how finished exit is....What a waste of space they coulda done so much with that club

I recommended Arc, but they went and totally didn't like it, and I don't think they stayed more than half an hour.

And I totally agree about how such a nice space is being wasted. I was thinking that while waiting in line at Avalon, as I had lots of time for thinking.

Originally posted by wallflour

I recommended Arc, but they went and totally didn't like it, and I don't think they stayed more than half an hour.

And I totally agree about how such a nice space is being wasted. I was thinking that while waiting in line at Avalon, as I had lots of time for thinking.

was that you that I was talking to in the line for avalon??

Go to Arc, I was there last night, and there were many asians. Sat is asian night at arc

Originally posted by wallflour

Has anyone been to Exit recently, i.e. after they changed to the "Hip hop on the main floor" format for Fridays, and Latin for Saturdays?

How has it been? Has the makeup of the crowd changed?

Are there still lots of Asians there? Someone (a friend of a friend) who was visiting NYC wanted to go to a place with a mostly Asian crowd (or with many Asians). In the past, I could've said Exit in a heartbeat, but I thought things have probably changed.