Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Space34 last night?

tigerclaw

Originally posted by arturob

heh. OG and MS owned me so hard. I went to the terrace for Roland's lunar session and for the time I was there he played couple of great songs...

34 looked so wicked last night. I loved it! :D

greets,

arturo

Did Markus played any classics like he said, Since I contributed to it a little by helping him find the tunes he wanted, I wonder if he played those hardfloor tracks as well as Jam & Spoon - Stella?

Originally posted by tigerclaw

Did Markus played any classics like he said, Since I contributed to it a little by helping him find the tunes he wanted, I wonder if he played those hardfloor tracks as well as Jam & Spoon - Stella?

as far as I remember, I dont think he played Stella. he did play a couple of h00j classics, as well accadia - into the dawn (OMFG!)

Good Times for afterhours @S34 most definetly .........even though my legs couldn't move too much ....tired from work !

OG teared it up in the main room ! ...Dirty Dirty Dirty or even better yet ..........Gangsta !!!!!!!!!!!!

great hangin with Sobeton, Steffy, Eric , Candy ,Nmotion and meeting poysonivy .

Another S34 adventure is in the books .

:D

Originally posted by mursa

Good Times for afterhours @S34 most definetly .........even though my legs couldn't move too much ....tired from work !

OG teared it up in the main room ! ...Dirty Dirty Dirty or even better yet ..........Gangsta !!!!!!!!!!!!

great hangin with Sobeton, Steffy, Eric , Candy ,Nmotion and meeting poysonivy .

werd ! great night out. big ups to the crew ! props to space the place looked awesome! big shout outs to OG (his terrace set was sickkkkkk!), Roly, Markus, and Biz.

some serious phat beats in da house last night at space..:)

Originally posted by mursa

who were you??? and who was nmotion?