Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy B-Day spinproduction aka Isabella!!!!

carlaorellana

Thank you all!!!! I'm happy to say that after some serious dancefloor damage last night, here in Lima.... I'm still alive...n' kicking.....

Started of with a nice party at a lounge (TAI) where Jumi (Princess Minky) played some nice funky tech house to start of the night and then Mr. Christian Berger played an awesome set... wow..... what can I say.... We where all there. Ended up at a Warehouse Party... only, instead of a Warehouse it was a run down, about to fall on the ground, colonial house.... and again Xris indulged me for my birthday and played incredibly... while Isra...sipped beer and smiled in the background... ha, ha...

So all in all it made up for the fact that I was not there on friday to hear Lee Burrdige at Nerve...

Take care all of you at CP see you very soon!!!! We miss you already and cannot wait to be back there!!!!

Happy b.day Isabella! Hope you had a good one... sounded like you guys had a blast!

I got your'e email...thanks for writting. I'm getting the info. you need ready, I'll send it to you this week. Hope your'e all doing well down there... peace.. Oscar. Chau...

Originally posted by fostech

Happy b.day Isabella! Hope you had a good one... sounded like you guys had a blast!

I got your'e email...thanks for writting. I'm getting the info. you need ready, I'll send it to you this week. Hope your'e all doing well down there... peace.. Oscar. Chau...

Thanks Oscar, I'll be waiting for the info. We did have a blast, wish you guys could've been here!!! ;)