• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah man!

and how it bubbles out like that :)

There is not much you can do with breast when you think about it... you can suck them and put your dick in there but that is not really that great for me personally.. and my X had a DD cup...

But a plump juicy ass... that feels so good when you grab it as she is on top of you ... shit.....

:)

Originally posted by jonyquest

There is not much you can do with breast when you think about it... you can suck them and put your dick in there but that is not really that great for me personally.. and my X had a DD cup...

But a plump juicy ass... that feels so good when you grab it as she is on top of you ... shit.....

:)

yeah, i hear ya man :)

But if you could take a girl with nice boobs (b or c) with a nice booty, or a girl with just a nice booty but no boobs (in fact, YOU'RE boobs would be bigger than hers :laugh: .) i think you'd go with the former :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah, i hear ya man :)

But if you could take a girl with nice boobs (b or c) with a nice booty, or a girl with just a nice booty but no boobs (in fact, YOU'RE boobs would be bigger than hers :laugh: .) i think you'd go with the former :)

:) yeah... interesting point.

Originally posted by jimk29

Yes I do...

The thing with large breasts is this, whether you have perky D's or Sloppy D's, they are too big. Clothes don't look good, and there is something about them that detracts from a woman's femininity... at the same time. An A can look good on some women, basically I think that a B cup is all the boobie that any woman needs.

This statement is too general. It is all about balance. A girl like me who is tall and has hips looks balanced with bigger boobs- a petite girl may look better with smaller ones. It depends on proportion of the rest of the body

Originally posted by ninadd

This statement is too general. It is all about balance. A girl like me who is tall and has hips looks balanced with bigger boobs- a petite girl may look better with smaller ones. It depends on proportion of the rest of the body

UM.....if any of you guys saw Nina, then you would ALL be Boob Guys.

Nina had the most delicious looking breast around:D :D

What up Nina...how are you???

By the way...you would look great even without the Big Titz hun.

PM me back.;)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

UM.....if any of you guys saw Nina, then you would ALL be Boob Guys.

Nina had the most delicious looking breast around:D :D

What up Nina...how are you???

By the way...you would look great even without the Big Titz hun.

PM me back.;)

Thanks sweeety!!! Yeah I need to vote boobs since I lack in the ass area :laugh: