Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset Spots Anyone?

CrzyC

Try out the sunday party at the Townhouse Hotel on the beach, they have a rooftop patio with which to view the sunset...very spectacular, with no buildings cluttering your view to the west...it's run by Tony Guerra and friends, so it's definitely a good time. :)

Originally posted by skywalker01

i would trade the sunsets on the west coast anyday for miami's clublife. the scene here is almost non-existent.:mad:

Where are you? I am from Pensacola and I agree with you thats why I havent moved back...no money there and limited nightlife. But if I ever get married and have kids it would be a nice place to go back to.:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

Where are you? I am from Pensacola and I agree with you thats why I havent moved back...no money there and limited nightlife. But if I ever get married and have kids it would be a nice place to go back to.:D

You dont have to go that far......try looking in Northern Palm Beach County.....its awesome here for families. Definitely where I will be when I have kids. Like Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens area.....

The obvious problem is we get the sunrise over the ocean not the sunset.

Try Pier 66 at 17th st and the Intercostal. Its a revolving resaurant and bar on top of the hyatt so you get the sunset view, and a great view of the whole area.

I wish there was a place by sawgrass mills tall enough to see the sunset over the everglades, I know just seing it off the sawgrass expressway can be magical

Trust me, I really dont want to go back to Pcola...love my family and all but dont want to live too close by...LOL.

I agree with you Shroomy. I have seen enough of the sunrise...I actually cant stand the sunrise b/c then it means the night is over and its time to try and sober up...that always sucks. But whenever I am on 95 or the turnpike at sunset it is so beautiful I just want to park my car and go climb up the side of a building to see it.

I think its time for a trip to the Keys! :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

You dont have to go that far......try looking in Northern Palm Beach County.....its awesome here for families. Definitely where I will be when I have kids. Like Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens area.....

No Way!!! I used to live there (palm beach gardens @ border with jupiter)... and believe me the locals aren't friendly. Since there are only like 3 people there under the age of 50, you kind of stand out. And all the women are named "dotty" or "kitty" and hang out at the country club all day looking like Tammy Fay.

And don't even get me started on the issue of racism!

I thought living there would be great, but after 2 years, I couldn't take it anymore. Definitely a nice place to visit-some of the best shopping I've ever done and the ocean is beautiful... but DEFINITELY would not want to live there.

Originally posted by funketeer

I have a sunset spot on my arm...I've tried everything from soap to nivea cream and the goddam thing will just not go away...how do I remove a sunset spot, anyone?

:confused:

Some "sunspots" actually arent caused by the sun at all. They are a fungus that originated in your scalp and falls out of your hair and onto your arm. I would suggest a trip to your doctor to have it examined. :)

Some "sunspots" actually arent caused by the sun at all. They are a fungus that originated in your scalp and falls out of your hair and onto your arm. I would suggest a trip to your doctor to have it examined. :)

You fell for it! I was acting...that was my concerned character...you see? I'm an actor! ;)

You fell for it! I was acting...that was my concerned character...you see? I'm an actor! ;)

Trust me...I got it. I am also an actor and I was "acting" like I knew what I was talking about. LOL:D

Dont try to play the player. :laugh:

Trust me...I got it. I am also an actor and I was "acting" like I knew what I was talking about. LOL:D

Dont try to play the player. :laugh:

I knew what you were doing, it takes an actor to know another actor...don't try to play the player playing the player playing the player playin the player :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew what you were doing, it takes an actor to know another actor...don't try to play the player playing the player playing the player playin the player :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: .......funks the "actors Actor " most def.