Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park North Jersey HOTTEST party hands down

I dont even have to comment what South Park like this Saturday

Turned away alot of people due to being undressed

SPL must have been one of the best looking crowd in Jersey

The line was out to Valet, the other side was almost to the end of the building

People crowding the front we were picking out good looking people only

Like Studio 54 style

Music was great, my old school boys came out of the wood work just going crazy with bottles......

Great time Saturdau hands down!!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Like Studio 54 style

Music was great, my old school boys came out of the wood work just going crazy with bottles......

Great time Saturdau hands down!!!!!

damn sounds like it was a great time. whats going on next sat?

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djmikebugout

definitely had fun saturday...

Bon is a maniac! :D

lol Good times....and many more to come..............

Great crowd good times and my silly ass went to avalon after that! say ouch! See everyone next saturday for north jerseys premier sat night!!!!!!!!!!hands down!:blown:

definitely had fun saturday...

Bon is a maniac! :D

....i think i met u at keith and john's house after?.....missy....long dark hair...prob lookin a little menacing and ragged at that time! lol.....and if that wasn't u in their kitchen...then ignore this whole comment!!!!!

Originally posted by incredulous

and Billy thanks again

..umm..how about thanks MISSY..the one who had the balls to yell across the damn fountain and push 400 people out of the way! lol..........

...but yes...thank you billy.....i prob would have had a seizure by the time that line was done!

Originally posted by mkutlass

"People crowding the front we were picking out good looking people only"

Thank god I didn't go, I would have been waiting outside for a long time. LOL

POST SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure someone has pics but I havent seen SP ever that crowded

Like Studio 54 style

So I was at DEKO this Past Saturday night and I read this thread on South Park… or wait Dude this is cooler SP

Whoa!!!!! So tell me when I come there with such a big line like that… Dude should I show up at about 6pm… Will I be able to get in there…… if I get there by 6

And Dude you’re picking people off the line now……. In NEW JERSEY ala studio 54 COOL oh oh oh ok.. so if this is so………please enlighten me what’s the criteria to get into a Restaurant turned Nightclub in Paramus New Jersey…….

And were there more people on line or in the club ???????????cause dude that’s why I don’t go to the city any more, the large line trickery they make you wait then you get in the club and there 20 people in there

Originally posted by arkmoned

Like Studio 54 style

So I was at DEKO this Past Saturday night and I read this thread on South Park… or wait Dude this is cooler SP

Whoa!!!!! So tell me when I come there with such a big line like that… Dude should I show up at about 6pm… Will I be able to get in there…… if I get there by 6

And Dude you’re picking people off the line now……. In NEW JERSEY ala studio 54 COOL oh oh oh ok.. so if this is so………please enlighten me what’s the criteria to get into a Restaurant turned Nightclub in Paramus New Jersey…….

And were there more people on line or in the club ???????????cause dude that’s why I don’t go to the city any more, the large line trickery they make you wait then you get in the club and there 20 people in there

O h Sorry SPL lounge sorry nows it's a lounge:jerkoff:

Yo arkmoned

U need to chill out, stop bashing other parties that u probably didn't even check out, there is a difference between bashing and giving an honest opinion, what u r doing is not rite, at least check out the party first. I hope u don't work for Soundgarden, because u r not representing SG in a postive light. I'm not saying u can't give an opinion, just make sure it's an honest one. U don't see me giving any reviews of Taste, SP ,or Deko, Why? because I have not check them out..........yet

P.S. SEE EVERYONE AT SG FOR DENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mkutlass

Yo arkmoned

U need to chill out, stop bashing other parties that u probably didn't even check out, there is a difference between bashing and giving an honest opinion, what u r doing is not rite, at least check out the party first. I hope u don't work for Soundgarden, because u r not representing SG in a postive light. I'm not saying u can't give an opinion, just make sure it's an honest one. U don't see me giving any reviews of Taste, SP ,or Deko, Why? because I have not check them out..........yet

P.S. SEE EVERYONE AT SG FOR DENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude why are you referring to Soun garden i was at Deko this past saturday... i don't work in this business... i have job dude... i'm not bashing... i just can't stand the BS hype... and i was expressing my opinion just like you do and you've done.. Ive been to South Park Last year and a few times During the summer on thursday.... Dude i just get a kick out of reading things that are designed to create Hype........ if i went to any club in Jersey and had to deal with being PICKED..... I hope you under stand what i mean here.... if any one on this opinion board is goona say something stuped like ........there now picking people on the line that's a city thing and that why the city is Dead

Misk--YES! i was there those are my boys-- thats too funny, i was definitely MC Hammered at that point but I do remember you :)

:laugh: .....YEA!.....i love them.......i was there earlier but left to go to taste first..and christopher was like...oh somethin somethin bugout.......i didn't think there was someone else with that name! lol...........and yes...i was quite demonic looking!

Originally posted by arkmoned

Like Studio 54 style

I will not lower myself to your level... why dont you come and check it out one day

Tell you what your admission will be on me and maybe you will stop all the bashing

;)