Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park North Jersey HOTTEST party hands down

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I will not lower myself to your level... why dont you come and check it out one day

Tell you what your admission will be on me and maybe you will stop all the bashing

;)

He's got nothing better to do Bill but bash other places and praise SG.

Go check the place out and give an honest reveiw or be quiet

I love how nj clubs or the people having the party try to make them as if there in NYC,,,the truth is they suck...the people who promote the parties are fun to watch,,,,,they drive up in daddies car and put on a show in front of there friends,,its funny shit..........and the VIP part of the club makes me laugh.....they will make anything a vip room......

Originally posted by carguy19

that ok when he comes to South Park I will make sure he waits an hour on the COCK line

bunch of Jerkoff on this board sorry to say that

I am sure AKRONED or whatever means no harm

:laugh:

Originally posted by tunnle

I love how nj clubs or the people having the party try to make them as if there in NYC,,,the truth is they suck...the people who promote the parties are fun to watch,,,,,they drive up in daddies car and put on a show in front of there friends,,its funny shit..........and the VIP part of the club makes me laugh.....they will make anything a vip room......

Go back to the ny board you fucking waste of life, nobody asked you to comment or come to these parties. Go hang out at the Tunnel like in your screenname, I hear thats a real HOTSPOT these days!! :laugh:

I thought you were VIP the way you cam eon this board

Do you want me to put one aside for you

I'm not even replying to stupidity anymore Bill, I know and you know that both of our parties and deko and SG are all respectable places in Jersey. People just like to act stupid when they've never been there bill when in reality their jaws would drop if they saw what was coming to our places.

Oh and tunnle, I don't drive my parents car, but I bet my car is more expensive then the house your parents live in :laugh:

hey tunnel...major difference btw nyc and nj

nyc promoters put djs on who sell the most tickets no matter how horrendous they play

nj promoters actually listen to demo cds and live performances, listen to feedback from people who have heard the dj play before, and pay attention to feedback once the dj has played already...

there are a small handful of promoters in nyc that still do this but for the most part there are no more djs in nyc (other than the major players, jp, dt, ect ect) They have become promoters...

NJ lets DJ's STAY DJ's.....

carry on, that is all for now :D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hey tunnel...major difference btw nyc and nj

nyc promoters put djs on who sell the most tickets no matter how horrendous they play

nj promoters actually listen to demo cds and live performances, listen to feedback from people who have heard the dj play before, and pay attention to feedback once the dj has played already...

there are a small handful of promoters in nyc that still do this but for the most part there are no more djs in nyc (other than the major players, jp, dt, ect ect) They have become promoters...

NJ lets DJ's STAY DJ's.....

carry on, that is all for now :D

you used wayy to many big words in your post for this person to comprehend.

Aww wheres the love im just fucking with ya...let me guess you are home making up VIP cards to put all over car's parked at the mall.......

We can make a Tunnel VIP card give you access to all Jersey Clubs

Believe me I like NYC too... If I am not working you will find me in NY

Originally posted by carguy19

Dude i not bashing here....just pointing out that i Don't fall into the Hype... I've been to this place is Just ok...... It's Just an opinion, and true i Like Deko SG joeys Well Bunka when it was open....

if some employee of Deko Joeys Tempts Merge Eyc Posted that they were PICKING PEOPLE of a Line Like Studio 54 i Would Respond the Same...... Again Dude i repeat I'm Not Impressed with HYPE...... that's all i said here, if you were just a club guy that goes out every friday and saturday like me and my firends then these comments should not offend you, But it's obviousl that you're coming for an different side here.

this is Just an opinion not a review,,,, reviews are for employee's and promoters this is just an honest opinion

"nj promoters actually listen to demo cds and live performances, listen to feedback from people who have heard the dj play before, and pay attention to feedback once the dj has played already..."

I don't know about that one, I have heard a ton of Dj's that can't mix to 2 damn records together, yet still play all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HEAD SAY I'M BASHING, I REALLY DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why people hav been bashing the board itself cause of idiots who come on and critisize....post and opinion or review or whatever - dont fucking put people or places down BADASS works fuckin hard to bring a good party to people who want to have fun.....and i guess hes doin a good job at it cause guess what?

SOUTH PARK WAS FUCKING NUTS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vega33x

this is why people hav been bashing the board itself cause of idiots who come on and critisize....post and opinion or review or whatever - dont fucking put people or places down BADASS works fuckin hard to bring a good party to people who want to have fun.....and i guess hes doin a good job at it cause guess what?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :werd:

AMEN... ;)

:lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame::jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by arkmoned

:lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame::jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Bro serious all nastyness aside why do you jack everyones thread except for SG??? it's not cool.

SP TASTE and DEKO are all very successful places these days. Not to open up a can of worms but they all did more people then SG this past weekend. Why do you jack everyones threads??