Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your fetish?

Orisha

Guest gabo
Originally posted by themrs

I didn't either....

Until that "someone" he's talking about grabbed me by the neck about a week ago.....

Never thought it would turn me on, but it did.

see that! if its done right it can be a turn on

I didn't either....

Until that "someone" he's talking about grabbed me by the neck about a week ago.....

Never thought it would turn me on, but it did.

I've been around the block for a while now and I pretty much know what I like and what I don't and I prefaced it with "don't think" because I rarely use absolutes but it'ss just something that wouldn't do anything for me and probably turn me off more than anything, but not to the extreme it did to the guy in "Pool Hall Junkies."

Originally posted by rfkfreak

I've been around the block for a while now and I pretty much know what I like and what I don't and I prefaced it with "don't think" because I rarely use absolutes but it'ss just something that wouldn't do anything for me and probably turn me off more than anything, but not to the extreme it did to the guy in "Pool Hall Junkies."

It's weird though, cuz I don't think I'd like my husband doing it to me.... I guess because he's my husband, I don't know. Like domestic violence and shit.

But it was VERY sexy when she did it to me.

Dunno. :tongue:

It's weird though, cuz I don't think I'd like my husband doing it to me.... I guess because he's my husband, I don't know. Like domestic violence and shit.

She?

The actual act, because it can be classified as somewhat violent and also life threatening if done incorrectly or if there's a sudden move or jerk turns me off to it *shrug*

yeah thats cuz if i choke u...u know ill remember the mess u always leave in alexas room....and ill choke u and say why dont u pick ur clothes off the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

but i still luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

yeah thats cuz if i choke u...u know ill remember the mess u always leave in alexas room....and ill choke u and say why dont u pick ur clothes off the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

but i still luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

:laugh: :laugh:

:kiss2:

As far as my "fetish" or something that can be interpreted that way

...........exploring(kissing, nibbling,licking) the female body with my mouth-fingers etc during foreplay seems to be a fetish that i enjoy and pay attention to tremendously .

I can't help that Im a touchy-feely kinda guy ..... must be the portuguese blood.

;)

ok, I'm not into defication OR asphixiation (sp?), but it's nice to know everyone here is enjoying their fetishes in a safety zone, and keeeping things light

I love all of my babe's peircings, which are hidden, and since I have a fetish for proper outside, naughty inside, he's JUST my type. we also enjoy an anceint Japanese bondage known as Shibari. Shibari is with rope and endles variations of knot-tying. We are novices, but more experienced types can make very complicated get-ups...

shibari-3.JPG

hee hee..no really:

P9016909-Kumi-w_type.jpg

IVY_10JA.jpg

tour3_05.jpgkotobu.jpg