Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, did Storms sell his part of Nerve yet!

mrjoebudious

Originally posted by jcbliss

he has none...

how you gonna explain to your dad how you DJ for free and went around town telling everyone your an owner of the club and wound up smack in the middle of a lawsuit, that you will be forced to defend........and if that was not bad enough rumor has it that your Fridays are numbered ALA Jerry k....so at the end of the day what are you going to wind up with ZERO.....or should i say a negative ............seems weird to me...........than to boot where you gonna play at? maybe you need to head back to the UK with your mates for a gig...........................you have booked enough random DJ's over the past several months to get a "reciprocal gig" I'm sure .... so its all good i guess

he has none...

Im sure you mean class right?

BTW mike, how exactly did you get your gigs at nerve?

on a side note..... my family is pretty much white trash, and I get no shit for it, Im so glad they weren't sucessfull. God, the shame I would feel. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stormentgroup

how you gonna explain to your dad how you DJ for free and went around town telling everyone your an owner of the club and wound up smack in the middle of a lawsuit, that you will be forced to defend........and if that was not bad enough rumor has it that your Fridays are numbered ALA Jerry k....so at the end of the day what are you going to wind up with ZERO.....or should i say a negative ............seems weird to me...........than to boot where you gonna play at? maybe you need to head back to the UK with your mates for a gig...........................you have booked enough random DJ's over the past several months to get a "reciprocal gig" I'm sure .... so its all good i guess

get your facts straight.. Gerry K is a friend of mine and any involvement is of my doing... what we are doing now doesn't concern you anyways so mind your own probs.. I'd concentrate on your own career anyways, my bookings as a dj are plenyfull, I am signed to the bigest agency in the world, my involvement in nerve is enjoyable and profitable for your info, and my career in real estate is currently thriving with several projects on the go..... also got some major plans that just aren't your business so stop concentrating on others lives and worry about yourself... You in your 40's, living in a hotel room, you have no job and no dj gigs - doing great bud - keep up the good work.. now stop this crap michael - your just proving what an ass you truely are on a daily basis... this board is about the postives of the scene and the advancement and knowledge of music.... stop the crap storms - we're tired of it!

too all the others - thanks for the continued support

:hat:

Originally posted by stormentgroup

OHHH SIZZOR SNAPPPP

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by shroomy

Im sure you mean class right?

BTW mike, how exactly did you get your gigs at nerve?

on a side note..... my family is pretty much white trash, and I get no shit for it, Im so glad they weren't sucessfull. God, the shame I would feel. :rolleyes:

great impartial moderating, your doing a great job, maybe they can put you on the payroll

give it a rest you idiot - can't you figure out that nobody likes you or cares what your thoughts are..... ENOUGH!

Well not everyone hates him. I for one adore my little Bon Bon, I think you people are being too hard on him. He has been in a bitchy mood lately, because of the total annihilation I did to one of his sexy orifices (Can you guess which one?). But I haven't seen him since that day, because he gets all in a hissy fit, when I use his ears for leverage when I drop my 12" White Label inside of him. He kept complaining about him not being able to mix, because I kept pulling those tacky headphones off his head. And as far as who is the better Dj is? Michael is a far better Dj and much more open to large...I mean new things than Jon is. And for those that attack his mixing skills, you people can blame me for his trainwrecks at Nerve. Most of the time I got so into his music, that I would pull down his pants and go to work while he was in the mix. Its hard to mix when you are bent over and both of your hands and head keep bumping the turntables. And thank God that Nerve has the loud speakers, because he was such a squeeler! That is why he sold his share of Nerve, because of me and all the trainwrecks that I caused. He said it left a "bad taste in his mouth", but I have to see he also left a "bad smell on my probing rod". So cut Storms some slack people, he is just frustrated he can't have my vanilla man love inside of him anymore.

Ps

Michael,

For what it is worth; I really miss your man tities swinging back and forth, while I was trying to make you hit that high note. Please stop calling me! It will never work out between us.

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

Well not everyone hates him. I for one adore my little Bon Bon, I think you people are being too hard on him. He has been in a bitchy mood lately, because of the total annihilation I did to one of his sexy orifices (Can you guess which one?). But I haven't seen him since that day, because he gets all in a hissy fit, when I use his ears for leverage when I drop my 12" White Label inside of him. He kept complaining about him not being able to mix, because I kept pulling those tacky headphones off his head. And as far as who is the better Dj is? Michael is a far better Dj and much more open to large...I mean new things than Jon is. And for those that attack his mixing skills, you people can blame me for his trainwrecks at Nerve. Most of the time I got so into his music, that I would pull down his pants and go to work while he was in the mix. Its hard to mix when you are bent over and both of your hands and head keep bumping the turntables. And thank God that Nerve has the loud speakers, because he was such a squeeler! That is why he sold his share of Nerve, because of me and all the trainwrecks that I caused. He said it left a "bad taste in his mouth", but I have to see he also left a "bad smell on my probing rod". So cut Storms some slack people, he is just frustrated he can't have my vanilla man love inside of him anymore.

Ps

Michael,

For what it is worth; I really miss your man tities swinging back and forth, while I was trying to make you hit that high note. Please stop calling me! It will never work out between us.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats funny:laugh: