Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Offical/unoffical Mix@avalon Fri 9/26 Roll Call

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face? You're the saddest piss poor excuse for a "promoter" I've ever encountered. No ones gives a shit about your list. Fuck off and die.

Considering you call yourself "GrammarPolice", one would think that you just might know how to use punctuation. Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping, misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face? You are the saddest, piss poor excuse for a "GrammerCop" I've ever encountered. Fuck off and die.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

Considering you call yourself "GrammarPolice", one would think that you just might know how to use punctuation. Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping, misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face? You are the saddest, piss poor excuse for a "GrammerCop" I've ever encountered. Fuck off and die.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ah thank you

Brooklyn in the House!!!!!

You are the saddest, piss poor excuse for a "Brooklynite" I've ever encountered. Fuck off and jump off the Verrazano.

"GrammerCop"

I see Capone's reacharound partner had to open his mobile sperm bank of a mouth only to make himself look like the moronic imbecile he is. Bravo. You and Capone are the kind of pathetic turdsicles who buy STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. How sad. :(

Bklynzzfinest, I know you may be preoccupied with tossing Capone's salad, but when you're done, try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple somersault through the air and disappear up your own asshole.

Sincerely,

Dad

Capone...

im not trying to start drama here....but as a promoter for a nightclub you are a representative of the establishment.

You are a direct reflection of them.

that being said...do you think you are doing a good job here? I dont think they would be very happy with some of the things you are saying and doing on here.

Im sure your a good guy and mean well but maybe you should rethink your promotional tactics.

I am not involved in Avalon Fridays, I am helping out promote this one night casue I was asked by Global Undergorund and Avalon themselves. It doesnt really matter what I think, but do you think the guys at MIX and Avalon would be happy to see u telling there potential clients to fuck off or kill themselves etc...?

as I said I got no problems with you, do whatever it is you want...

Originally posted by az-tec

Capone...

im not trying to start drama here....

Listen you are right my friend. I shouldn't be telling people to fuck off its bad promotions i hear ya. Its just that i have a few fans on clubplanet as you can clearly see and they must bad mouth me on every thread i write. That I find very disrespectful. I'm sorry if i have offend anyone on this site come to avalon friday and have a good time.

~Capone~

p.s.

to be honest with you, club promotion aside... see these people i fight with here i would pay them not to come to a party im promoting... they are probable no fun anyway.. :tongue:

Originally posted by ***********ao

WHO'S GOING TO AVALON FRIDAY????

AND TO ALL MY FANS...BE NICE ;)

GRAND OPENING OF Mix Fridays @AVALON

Friday Sept 26th 2003

Main Floor BY Hipp-E & Halo, Lee Burridge

In The Lounge: Stretch Armstrong

DOORS OPEN AT 10PM List open til 4 a.m.

Just say your on Capone's Guest list for reduced????