Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Time

guest00901

This girl must be like 13 or something:

When he came back i was cross-legged on the bed, my undies showing. He mentioned that to me and i asked if it offended him. He said no but that i may be consirned. Then i noticed a bulge in his pants. Not seeing a dick before, i asked him if i could. He shut his door and asked if i was crazy. "No." I replied. "Just curious." He pulled down his pants and boxers to a hudge!!!! HUDGE!!! COCK! Was he hung like a horse or what!

I was amazed and i asked if i could touch it. He said sure. I carefully wrapped my hand around it and felt it get bigger. Then i asked if i could lick it and he said "are you sure about this?" And i said yes, and that i had wanted to do this to him for a long time. He closed his eyes, sighed (why i dont know) and said yes. After giving him a blow job (hopefully was good cause he said he nearly cummed.) I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said that he liked me and had wanted to loose his viginity to me. I said the same. I told him to go slow because it would hurt me at first. So he did.But first he put on a condom he had stolen from his brothers room. It stung like hell and i bled all over his bed, but he flipped the comforter over and said it was all right, hugged me and started to go deeper. As he did the pain turned to pleaseure. He leaned and kissed me and asked if i like it. I LOVED IT! we went faster and faster and i must have orgasmed like 10000000 times!

Originally posted by teklord310

This girl must be like 13 or something:

When he came back i was cross-legged on the bed, my undies showing. He mentioned that to me and i asked if it offended him. He said no but that i may be consirned. Then i noticed a bulge in his pants. Not seeing a dick before, i asked him if i could. He shut his door and asked if i was crazy. "No." I replied. "Just curious." He pulled down his pants and boxers to a hudge!!!! HUDGE!!! COCK! Was he hung like a horse or what!

I was amazed and i asked if i could touch it. He said sure. I carefully wrapped my hand around it and felt it get bigger. Then i asked if i could lick it and he said "are you sure about this?" And i said yes, and that i had wanted to do this to him for a long time. He closed his eyes, sighed (why i dont know) and said yes. After giving him a blow job (hopefully was good cause he said he nearly cummed.) I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said that he liked me and had wanted to loose his viginity to me. I said the same. I told him to go slow because it would hurt me at first. So he did.But first he put on a condom he had stolen from his brothers room. It stung like hell and i bled all over his bed, but he flipped the comforter over and said it was all right, hugged me and started to go deeper. As he did the pain turned to pleaseure. He leaned and kissed me and asked if i like it. I LOVED IT! we went faster and faster and i must have orgasmed like 10000000 times!

attachment.php?postid=1732926