Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message from Club NV

luisnv

I would like to introduce myself to all of you on CP, I am the owner of Club NV. For sometime now I have been reading over the threads that have been posted regarding Club NV. A short time ago someone told me that as a club owner reading these posts can give you an ulcer. I would like to thank all of you for your comments whether good or bad, I have used the bad one's to improve the venue for you the customers. For those of you that have said positive things "THANK YOU"!

Thanks to all of you who made it out this weekend for Edgar V, as usual Edgar V never lets his crowd down. For those of you who missed out Edgar V will be returning to NV on October 4, 2003.

For those of you who have been asking who are the residents for Club NV here are the official Residents:

Stingray

Ivano Bellini

Robbie Rivera (Monthly Resident)

Club NV is currently working on a few good things which will be posted once they are finalized.

Thanks to All!!!

Luis Francisco

Originally posted by luisnv

I would like to introduce myself to all of you on CP, I am the owner of Club NV. For sometime now I have been reading over the threads that have been posted regarding Club NV. A short time ago someone told me that as a club owner reading these posts can give you an ulcer. I would like to thank all of you for your comments whether good or bad, I have used the bad one's to improve the venue for you the customers. For those of you that have said positive things "THANK YOU"!

Thanks to all of you who made it out this weekend for Edgar V, as usual Edgar V never lets his crowd down. For those of you who missed out Edgar V will be returning to NV on October 4, 2003.

For those of you who have been asking who are the residents for Club NV here are the official Residents:

Stingray

Ivano Bellini

Robbie Rivera (Monthly Resident)

Club NV is currently working on a few good things which will be posted once they are finalized.

Thanks to All!!!

Luis Francisco

welcome aboard Luis. I hope you'll stick around, and keep us updated on NV. don't let our dysfunctional family unit, I like to call CP Miami scare you away.:laugh: there are some solid peeps among the CP Miami masses. ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Welcome to CP. Its good to see that our local club owners are able to sift through the garbage and nonsense that we call CP Miami to take note of what we think is really going on.