Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..i've said it before...

misk

...but what is with butt kissing!......i mean....picture threads.......maybe i am just mean...but like...WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO BLOW SMOKE UP OTHER PEOPLE'S ASSES!? lol.......some ...YES ...Are gorgeous....others well...I'M sure u r great people...and i KNOW beauty is not everything....but come on....no need to use a DROOL SMILEY on someone oozing with ugnicity!!!! ....like i said....shallow ..yes....but it's a PICTURE thread....not a personality and other assets thread! .....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

...but what is with butt kissing!......i mean....picture threads.......maybe i am just mean...but like...WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO BLOW SMOKE UP OTHER PEOPLE'S ASSES!? lol.......some ...YES ...Are gorgeous....others well...I'M sure u r great people...and i KNOW beauty is not everything....but come on....no need to use a DROOL SMILEY on someone oozing with ugnicity!!!! ....like i said....shallow ..yes....but it's a PICTURE thread....not a personality and other assets thread! .....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...some of it could be obligatory...some of it could be my philosophy - if you have nothing nice to say, stfu...or it could be that some people ACTUALLY FIND THAT IMAGE ATTRACTIVE...lol...either way, just because you find something ugly, doesnt mean you should blurt it out in public...show a little cooth...unless this person is directly asking for all types of opinions, most people are just looking for an ego stroke...what's the harm in that?...

Ok Ok... You are fucking ugly... Are you happy...

Thinkin to myself... ( Don't think I ever seen a picture of Misk... ) :laugh:

Seriously though...

If I have nothing nice to say. I just wont comment on the picture... And move onto the next cutie...

But as far as anyone I ever said looked good... I meant it... Or I will point out a feature that stands out... Ya know...

Originally posted by phatman

...some of it could be obligatory...some of it could be my philosophy - if you have nothing nice to say, stfu...or it could be that some people ACTUALLY FIND THAT IMAGE ATTRACTIVE...lol...either way, just because you find something ugly, doesnt mean you should blurt it out in public...show a little cooth...unless this person is directly asking for all types of opinions, most people are just looking for an ego stroke...what's the harm in that?...

..i DONT MEAN say .....EW...looks like u got hit in the face with a warm bag of nickels!.....i just mean...don't tell them they are hot and want to bang them like a screen door in a hurricane....

...and elementx....yea...i dont post my pics on pic threads and shit...cause i don't need my ego stroked......(((i do that with threads i dedicate to myself! lol)))

..i DONT MEAN say .....EW...looks like u got hit in the face with a warm bag of nickels!.....i just mean...don't tell them they are hot and want to bang them like a screen door in a hurricane....

...and elementx....yea...i dont post my pics on pic threads and shit...cause i don't need my ego stroked......(((i do that with threads i dedicate to myself! lol)))

:clap2: more more...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by phatman

...perhaps its desperate lonely creatures that think one day, their kind words might lead to a gratuitous fuck...btw missy, you are one hot fuckin momma!!....

...thanks ......((or do u just wanna fuck me?!!:laugh: ))

...and C.....i will be dedicating my book of collective works to U!

I need a little something else to be stroked... ;)

Fuck the ego...