• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jonyquest

Thank you

:)

no need to thank, you def did brighten up this board in a way IMO. You were original and puzzled everyone with the ":) ." Same thing Rizzo did when he was around. He might of offended people but he was different. The norm was ass kissing and :drool: he told you how it was. Kinda spiced the boards up a lil. To me change is always good and you had a great point with not harming anyone. Keep smiling.

Originally posted by origskeemr

no need to thank, you def did brighten up this board in a way IMO. You were original and puzzled everyone with the ":) ." Same thing Rizzo did when he was around. He might of offended people but he was different. The norm was ass kissing and :drool: he told you how it was. Kinda spiced the boards up a lil. To me change is always good and you had a great point with not harming anyone. Keep smiling.

Give me a break...

You don't like it, don't read it. Or put him on your ignore list. He's not insulting or harrassing anyone, so why do you care? If you really want to start a campaign against someone, I'm certain you can find someone else on the board who is far more worthy of being banned. :blank:

If it's an issue of wasting bandwith, that's something else altogether... and something that perhaps you should be addressing to DaVe instead.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Give me a break...

You don't like it, don't read it. Or put him on your ignore list. He's not insulting or harrassing anyone, so why do you care? If you really want to start a campaign against someone, I'm certain you can find someone else on the board who is far more worthy of being banned. :blank:

If it's an issue of wasting bandwith, that's something else altogether... and something that perhaps you should be addressing to DaVe instead.

Originally posted by joeg

shit, if we could ban people because no one wanted to "See" their posts... this board would have like 3 people on it...

I agree...if u dont like what u see...dont read them....

jony can do whatever he wants and if the moderators actually do kick him out...thats just fukd up ....

alot of the people post dumb shit...and there shit just takes up space....

and I think the people that want this guy booted....should go hangout on the drama board...cuz your soap opera's aren't feeding your need for drama no more

Originally posted by mangledx

jony can do whatever he wants and if the moderators actually do kick him out...thats just fukd up ....

Hey now, I don't wanna be takin' the blame if this kid gets booted... mods aren't the ones do the banning, only administrators have the power to do that.

Oh, I almost forgot-

Ban him? Are you people kidding me? For what? Being annoying? You'd have to ban half the people on this board for that crime. I definitely find his posts annoying, but you've just got to ignore them. That's what I do.

I saw a mod post on this thread. Mods, before you even think about something like that, try reading the Clubplanet terms of service and tell me how he could possibly be in violation of it. In the past, I have made a request to have someone banned because all he did was join to make harrassing comments towards specific CP members. I stand by that request because I am backed up by CP's terms of service.

In this case you peeps have no leg to stand on. Jonyquest stays.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by macboy

Ban him? Are you people kidding me? For what? Being annoying? You'd have to ban half the people on this board for that crime. I definitely find his posts annoying, but you've just got to ignore them. That's what I do.

I saw a mod post on this thread. Mods, before you even think about something like that, try reading the Clubplanet terms of service and tell me how he could possibly be in violation of it. In the past, I have made a request to have someone banned because all he did was join to make harrassing comments towards specific CP members. I stand by that request because I am backed up by CP's terms of service.

In this case you peeps have no leg to stand on. Jonyquest stays.

u read the terms of service? baaaaawawahahahaha

jk

but of course he stays. everyone needs to stop worrying abou tthis and start posting about sex.