• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

I didn't vote.

Don't care.

I just don't go into any thread he starts that doesn't have a topic that interests me.

I liked the tits and ass one. :D Ass all the way! (Guys too, hence my husband and his HUGE bubble butt)

He starts a thread with a topic, and lets everyone take it from there.

He gives us something to talk about.

You know what he's gonna put in the inside. So if you don't like the topic, don't bother opening it.

Thank you :)

:)

Originally posted by jonyquest

Don't be mad because i'm original and i came out with something that make people love me or hate me. Thats life, is not my fault you can't come out with your own shit.

Congratulations, maybe you can get a Nobel Prize for your invention.

[GROW UP...]

Yeah, I'm the one that's posting about twinking dicks and peeing in the shower...good one

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

Originally posted by jonyquest

Don't be mad because i'm original and i came out with something that make people love me or hate me. Thats life, is not my fault you can't come out with your own shit.

Congratulations, maybe you can get a Nobel Prize for your invention.

[GROW UP...]

Yeah, I'm the one that's posting about twinking dicks and peeing in the shower...good one

Who cares!!!

A post is a post is a post!!!!:rolleyes:

It's a message board..you post whatever you want to post, and if someone doesn't like it, it's their problem!!!

If you don't like what he posts, just ignore it and move on to the next post..DUHHHHHHH

Originally posted by sexxyme

Who cares!!!

It's a message board..you post whatever you want to post, and if someone doesn't like it, it's their problem!!!

If you don't like what he posts, just ignore it and move on to the next post..DUHHHHHHH

:werd:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Who cares!!!

Some people just enjoy whining. But do we ask to get *them* banned??? Nooooo.... :rolleyes:

yeah, I'm a fucking whiner...I just stated that his posts are pointless and you call me a fucking whiner...:jerkoff:

No, I'm calling you a whiner because you said his posts are pointless and now are starting this grass-roots campaign to get him banned. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

No, I'm calling you a whiner because you said his posts are pointless and now are starting this grass-roots campaign to get him banned. :laugh: :laugh:

How did you figure that out? A campaign? WTF are you talking about? I dislike his posts because they're childish, but hey...if you really enjoy reading about his peeing tendencies then go right ahead...It's not my board so I can't do shit about it. It's obvious that all jony gives a fuck about is his little post count. I have yet to see him post something that makes sense. My poll was just a suggestion because half of the threads that show up on peoples' screens are jonyquest's "I ate Cartman for breakfast" threads. But hey, if nobody gives a fuck about it then I guess it'll just have be this way.

How did you figure that out? A campaign? WTF are you talking about? I dislike his posts because they're childish, but hey...if you really enjoy reading about his peeing tendencies then go right ahead...It's not my board so I can't do shit about it. It's obvious that all jony gives a fuck about is his little post count. I have yet to see him post something that makes sense. My poll was just a suggestion because half of the threads that show up on peoples' screens are jonyquest's "I ate Cartman for breakfast" threads. But hey, if nobody gives a fuck about it then I guess it'll just have be this way.

If it really bothers you, pm DaVe. Moderators can't ban anyone. Otherwise this is pointless, and nothing more than the waste of space you're complaining about.

Now you call this a waste of space? But jony's threads are all high-quality...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice attempt at fabrication. *I* am not the one bitching about Jony's threads. Nor did I say they were *not* pointless. All I said was that I didn't think it was something worth banning over.