Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Information on Maxim Restaurant & Maxim Magazine

dcsocialdiva

DC Social Insider's "CZAR'S CLANDESTINE AFFAIR"

Ever seen some wild Russian's & crazy American's tearing up the dance floor? You will! Join us at Maxim!

Maxim Russian Restaurant & Lounge will feature cool cocktails, intense vodkas, mouthwatering Hors d'oeuvres and hot tunes while we play host to DC's fabulous party people - you! The vodka menu alone surpasses many of DC's top European restaurants with a huge selection of over 100 VODKAS served in the best traditions of the Russian Tsars, along with live entertainment. Join DC Social Insider at Maxim and experience the the best of Russia and DC in one Night! Complimentary Hors d' oeuvres courtesy MAXIM! One complimentary vodka cocktail upon arrival. (SPONSOR VINCENT VAN GOGH VODKA)

More info: http://www.dcsocialinsider.com/MAXIM_EVENT.htm

NEW INFORMATION: MAXIM Magazine Casting Call taking place October 1, 2003.

5 commercial leads - 25+ years old, attractive, ethnically diverse (african american, asian, hispanic, caucsian, etc.)

2 guys commercial leads - 25+ yrs old - chiseled good looks, one african american and one white or hispanic.

6 female go-go dancers must be 21+ yrs. Must be attractive and high energy platform/stage dancer (hip-hop, top dance hits --- no strippers) We provide apparel - you bring boots/shoes and do your own hair and makeup.

4 hostesses - must be 21+ - tall(er), hot, very attractive and friendly. We provide the dress you wear - you do your own hairand makeup. Black high heels are a MUST.

Party/commercial shoot will take place on Thursday night Oct 2, 2003 in undisclosed location.

In order to maintain the credibility of the look for Maxim, we require a live review of the candidates. We will have to review each one of the candidates on the Wednesday prior to the party/and shoot (Wed, Oct 1st) at an undisclosed location.

If you or your friends are interested, please bring 2 photos with contact information or

email Cassandra Eckert at DC Social Insider with 2 clear jpeg photo of yourself to receive further information on the casting call. Please include MAXIM CASTING in the SUBJECT LINE. CassandraEckert@dcsocialinsider.com

Originally posted by dcsocialdiva

iamme,

How about sending in your photo and contact information anyway. Age be damned. They can make the decision from there.

:D

Good point, i got nothing to lose :updown::tongue:

I'll just send them my pics from CP's Bump board :laugh:

"These are the pics that i post on the board where i waste hours and hours of my life" :laugh:

Originally posted by teriaki

that's bullshit vic. you shouldn't be talking about jroo like that.

i was thinking more in the lines of the runner, but since you mentioned jroo, i guess i'll throw him in there as well . . . we are a very eclectic group here at DC CP :D

Originally posted by vicman

i was thinking more in the lines of the runner, but since you mentioned jroo, i guess i'll throw him in there as well . . . we are a very eclectic group here at DC CP :D

I didn't want to throw runner under the bus since he hasn't been around to defend himself.

:topicsuck: