Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More Nikki Beach On Sundays

djbruno

Originally posted by djbruno

THAT'S RIGHT, NO MORE DJ BRUNO, AND NO MORE CEDRIC GERVAIS:flame::bigfinge: :bigfinge: We are fed up!! So, we quit....:bigfinge: On top of the fact that I’ve been playing there for almost two years making shit money, putting up with their incompetence, and having to deal with the sound issues, now they want to CUT MY PAY ??? NO WAY…. They think they don’t need us!! I wonder who’s going to bring Paul Harris of Dirty Vegas every couple of months, and who is going to arrange conference and set up all the Dj,s.. That place is going to hell. I don’t know if everyone knows what has been happening there but I think it’s almost over for them.. For almost two years Cedric and I have been figHting to get the A.C. fixed, the sound fixed the lighting fixed, and maybe closing it off to prevent the sound issue. But, NO….They just want to take the money and run, ride it out as long as they can.. Just this Sunday they got a sound violation and of course they blame it on Cedric. So WE QUIT !!! Let’s see how long they are going to ride it out now. So with all of this I tell you people.. Watch for us, We will continue our party elsewhere. For now we don’t know where. But we will come back STRONGER AND BETTER !!! :hang: <-- NIKKI'S

BRUNO, YOU AND CEDRIC COME TO NERVE ON SUNDAYS AFTER HOURS, FROM 11 TO 5AM, WE HAVE A GREAT THING GOING ON SUNDAYS STARTING AT 5PM AND WITH THE RIGHT TEAM WE CAN MAKE THE PARTY LAST TILL 5AM.

AND MY A/C AND SOUND SYSTEM WORK GREAT....:tongue:

Originally posted by sotuorlando

No offense b/c personally I go to places for the music but the fact is only a small percentage of people that attend Nikkis on any given Sunday attend for the music, and when season rolls around that percentage drops drastically!

Amen ... :shades2:

Originally posted by Funk da Millionaire :D

It was about time, I didn't pay 2.5 million dollars for my condo to have to deal that boom, boom shit every sunday...hopefully my headaches will now leave me in peace...

Lol ... :rofl:

DanceStar USA - Global Report

Issue 012 September 26 2003

DJ Bruno has posted a powerful message on the www.clubplanet.com announcing his decision to quit his two-year residency at Nikki Beach on Sundays in Miami. It was Bruno and Cedric Gervais who regularly drafted in the likes of Dirty Vegas to guest at the club. He states: "That place is going to hell. We will continue our party elsewhere." Watch this space!

To submit an electronic / dance music story of global significance, please contact news@dancestar.com

This email is sent to leading players in the global dance music scene and over 24,500 subscribers around the world.

http://www.dancestar.com/

WOW!!!!!!